What's new

Alias - 10/05/03 - Succession (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Will Sydney find out why she totally wasted that Russian dude from the end of the premiere?

Will we be reunited with everyone's favorite evil pretty boy Sark?

Will we find Francie to be alive after being shot 3 times?

How in the world did Will survive?

Will Marshall become a daddy and get hitched? (It should have been the other way around. I personally was disappointed by this. It would have fit the character more.)

Will we get a glimpse of Spy-Mommy (Although reportedly she will not be back this season due to salary wars)?

How is Sydney going to explain her hypocrisy (Her little speech to him at the end of the premiere) to Vaughn after he finally realizes it?

What's the deal with Vaughn's possibly annoying but hot-looking in-the-previews wife?

Will Sydney make out with Weiss as an impulsive emotional mistake?

For all of those like me out there who miss the smarmy baldness, what happened to Kendall?

And will the truth be revealed this week conerning all that Rambaldi crap?

Find out on an all new Alias 9/8c

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Lena Olin isn't coming back? What about Will, is he coming back? They said he was in witness security, so it might be hard to have him in the show if he's in witsec.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Geez, could SpyDaddy be more whipped or what?

Overall, good setup episode (plus having Sydney inadvertently shoot her "doctor/torturer/brainwasher" was ironic justice).

Sydney's last line to the new liason was perfect.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Seriously now, having shows on DVD has ruined me.

I don't thinkn Will will (ha ha) be back. Seems they wrote him out. Sure hope SpyMommy will be though.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Regarding SpyMommy:

Due to scheduling conflicts, it's unlikely Lena Olin will show up this season on Alias.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Lorne, you made me spit Diet. Dr. Pepper on my computer screen.

I love the way Alias introduces something, and then leaves it alone for quite a while, only to explain it later. For instance, Syd's scar wasn't even brought up.

And just who's DNA was made to match Syd's in the fire?

I agree, Syd's reaction to Vaughn's wife was hilarious.

What a great show!

Billy C.

Agent
I was trying to remember where I had seen Vaughn's new wife before. Is she the same woman that was in the opening of the episode with Ethan Hawk?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Melissa George was in Dark City (dead, but naked), Thieves, an episode of Monk a few weeks ago, and a few other small parts.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Good to see you get back on the saddle after divorcing Morgan Fairchild :)

Melissa George's character was very much alive when she was naked in Dark City.

//Ken

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Great show but it would have been better if they had not given away the whole Wife thingy on the preview.

I read today in the new Alias magazine on newstands that Lena Olin was coming back and that was straight from J.Js mouth. He said Francie and Will would be back at some point as well.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I heard on Fox News' G-Block that someone from Sydney's past will return (Cause you know that never happens on the show). In the sixth episode I believe. Two words: Daniel Hecht! or Anna! or uh...I dunno man. BTW, 5 days til episode 47!! I hope they do something special for it.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
What do you guys think of this theory:

I've thought, since Season One, that
Mr. Sark and Sydney will turn out to be half-siblings. Now with Mr. Sark being the heir of the fortune of the man that Sydney murdered (a Russian), it solidifies this in my mind. Sydney's Mom = Russian, Sark's Father = Russian. Hmmmmmm????

Regardless of whether this is true, I still really dig this season, after having some doubts prior to the first episode.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
The theory seems plausible but somewhat predictable. I just wouldn't be surprised if it was true. I suppose I can't expect every episode to be a Phase One.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That theory has been a running joke among Alias fans just because it's predictably absurd, and yet wouldn't feel all that out of place in this nutty show if the show actually went down this road.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I was reading the other day that there are actually people who dont want to watch anymore because Sydney and Vaughn arent together anymore.
Also that they wont like Vaughns wife even if shes a sympathetic character.
What is up with these people?

Also I did read that the Asian guy that tortures people will be back. sorry, I cant remember his name, if he had a name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks