What's new

Ah, those wacky inadvertantly sexual emails from work (1 Viewer)

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
you need to read all 3 to get to the punchline. Make your own up if you like. Anyone got any others ?? Talk about a bad choice of words !!

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thu 1/10/2002 9:01 AM

To: Database Administration

Cc: XXXXXXXX

Subject: FixIncomedatabase.

Erik is inquiring about the fixincomedatabase (infinity) which is on prd-syb. He wanted to know when he would be able access his database.

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 3:58 PM

To: XXXXX

Cc: XXXXX

Subject: RE: FixIncomedatabase.

Erik,

in case you hadn't noticed, the infinity db was restored to the 'new' CHI_PROD3_ASE server. hopefully you didn't lose too much due to the server crash.

-tom

Sent: Fri 1/11/2002 4:00 PM

To: Tom Meyer

Cc:

Subject: RE: FixIncomedatabase.

Thanks. And thanks for getting it back up.

Ike

Screenwriter
Nigel,

It maybe that New Zealand doesn't have the same slang; or that you don't have the sense of humour of a 4th grader...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hmm.. i dont get it either.. is it 'thanks, and thanks for getting it back up'?
:confused:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hey! I know alot about 'stuff'... you dont wanna know what i talk about with my friends :laugh:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hehe, i bet it was just so obvious or unfunny i didnt get the joke.. sorry buddy... :p)
Hehe, Matt, remember my bag joke? :D

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
From a conversation with NickSo a few days ago...
lol, this is a joke my math teacher told us today... out of nowhere... dont ask why:
3 couples go to dinner together. The man of the first couple says 'Sugar, pass the sugar'. Then, after awhile, the man of the second couple says 'pass the honey, honey'... Not to be outdone, the third man says 'hey, pass the tea, BAG!"
lol... *ahem... :P

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
A guy who worked for our company a few years back (whom nobody liked, was viewed as dead weight but made more money than most of us) sent an email. Then he sent a correction to that email, which he wanted people to read first. Unfortunately the subject line to the second email read:
REAM ME FIRST!!!
Bwaaahahahahaha! :D

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
A few years ago I worked for a major faucet manufacturer as a quality tech. We had this little bitch of a quality clerk who tried to lord over everyone the fact that she was in charge of all the paperwork, ergo the department. And she was the world's worst at stupid abbreviations that only made sense to her. Well, one time we were supposed to do a 100% retest on some reassemblies, but couldn't get to them because they hadn't been disassembled yet by the assembly department. Imagine our joy when the Bitch Queen sent an email to all the plant leaders, as well as the big dogs in our Indy home office, that "Valves stuck in ass. Leak pblem unresolved." Not long after, she was demoted and made assembly line inspector.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
A while back, at work, I had unintentionally made some female co-workers upset at another location, so I decided to bring them some cookies to try to make amends. One of them like American Indian men, so I thought I would get some sugar cookies in the shape of an indian, as a joke. Hence, I was getting them Indian Head cookies.

My boss (a female) came in, and we asked her to buy us some of those cookies. She said what kind, and we said "No Indian Head cookies. Maybe some Agent Head cookies (our title is "Special Agent"), to which my female boss sarcastically replied, very loudly, "Yeah, I'll give you some Agent Head!"

The laughter died down about 7 minutes later.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
:laugh:
smiley_bomb.gif

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
One of the girls I used to work with at the print shop was famous for inadvertent double entendres. She was told to ask me to come to a meeting, so she walked into my office and announced, "I was told to come in and grab you."

My favorite, though, was the time she needed to know the printing dimensions of a job I was working on.

"I need to know how wide and how long something of yours is."

Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread