What's new

Blu-ray Review Agatha Christie's Poirot: Series 4 Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
The search function on their site is hit or miss sometimes. They are great if you want low prices but if you ever have to cancel an order, return or exchange items damaged during shipping, good luck with that ! I did order Series 5 from them anyway (already got Series 1-4 from Amazon) along with a couple of other titles.
-D

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
Series 6 is up for pre-order on Amazon now. The US release date is 08/28 (2 weeks later than in Canada for whatever reason). This should have 4 feature-length episodes.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Deepak Shenoy /t/319977/agatha-christies-poirot-series-4-blu-ray-review#post_3935155
Series 6 is up for pre-order on Amazon now. The US release date is 08/28 (2 weeks later than in Canada for whatever reason). This should have 4 feature-length episodes.

Thanks for the info. I should have the review for Series 5 up this weekend.

JParker

Second Unit
Real Name
James Parker
Originally Posted by Deepak Shenoy View Post
MattH. said:
Thanks for the info. I should have the review for Series 5 up this weekend.
Here's the link, if it works, it may have information specific to the computer I use, who knows:
http://www.amazon.com/Poirot-Series-Blu-ray-David-Suchet/dp/B0083HXKKY/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1339021757&sr=1-1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks