What's new

Adventures of Robin Hood dvd? (1 Viewer)

Rob-Gr

Agent
When do you think they will have a dvd of Adventures of Robin Hood starring Errol Flynn? This is a classic and I have not been able to find it on dvd. Who owns the copyright and why hasn't it been released? Are there any plans to release it? Any info would be great.
Rob

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The dvd release for this title is coming in 2003 on the 65th Anniversary of it's theatrical release.

Crawdaddy

John Morgan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Plans are to release this title next September. It will be a two disc set, similar to Singin' in the Rain and other special edition titles. It will have a ton of extras, many never appearing before.
I was fortunate to see a 35mm screening at Warners a few weeks back of their new answer print. I can say without hesitation that this will be the last word on this classic title.

Tim RH

Second Unit
Yeah, I hope they get around to releasing some of the other Errol Flynn classics like The Charge of the Light Brigade, Dodge City, Virginia City and Objective, Burma too (as well as the two titles Justin mentioned of course).

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
I must have missed something here, but the one review I read of To Catch a Thief said it was good picture quality - what is wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks