What's new

Adire Audio Dharman or Rava (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
I have a 11 x 14 x 9 room and am considering one of two Adire Audio subs namely the Dharman and the Rava. I am interested in low level information more than total loudness. I am also looking at the SVS 25-31cs and 2039cs as well. Infact, they look mighty attractive in a variety of schemes. The Adire Audio products are attractive price wise as well as looks and may fit my room design better than the tube design offered by SVS but in the name of correct bass performance, I will make adjustments. I am mostly interested in using the sub for movies and bottom feeder performance. Has anyone out there tried the Dharman or Rava subs? I would be very interested in performance reviews.
Thanks
------------------
What if it gets no better than this!?!
------------------
What if it gets no better than this!?!

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Take a look through HTT forum. They have quite a bit of an Adire following and many who have the Rava's and just recently, the Dharmans. As there and you should get quite a few responses. www.hometheatertalk.com click on forums at the left.

Jake T

Stunt Coordinator
Martice,
The UPS guy just dropped my Dharman off no more than 30 minutes ago. Stayed tuned for comments.
patriot.gif

------------------
Jake T
--"The Things You Do In Life Echo In Eternity"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks