What's new

Addams Family Season 2 Announced (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Ditto that :)

"Uncle Fester, turn on that light bulb"
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
This is most excellent news!! I love the first volume (though, admittedly, I haven't finished watching it all yet) and can't wait to get the rest!

I sure hope there are great extras included like there were on vol. 1...and this time I hope poor Grandmama gets her day by being on the cover.

BernieV

Stunt Coordinator
As tvshowsondvd correctly reports, this is Volume 2 of the series, not Season 2. It includes the last 12 episodes of S1 and the first 9 episodes of S2. Volume 3 will include the remaining S2 episodes.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

No, it's not all of season 2. There are more season 1 episodes (12) than season 2 (9) on the set.

Gord

Jay*W

Second Unit
Excellent news! Seems to point to the series being finished off by next Halloween.

Jay

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member

How did I get put on the defensive? Oh, I know, someone was trying to be technical as to the name of this topic.

Oh, Gomez, sick em boy.

At any rate, who cares ... I'm-a gonna be getten my copy of "Season 2." ehehehe

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I just didn't want people to be confused that this would wrap up the series when there's another set coming.

Gord

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've been enjoying both of these sets and I can say that I'll never part with them ... I'm just glad that his series is finally on DVD.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I liked the guest star "seance" in Vol. 2.
The show has been shown so infrequently where I live, I even found an episode or two I dont remember seeing before.

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff

Actually you've got it backwards; there will presumably be 3 volumes to cover the 2 seasons of the show (Vol. 3 has yet to be announced).

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I really enjoyed Vol. 2, my favourite episode on the set is Cousin Itt and the Vocational Counselor. I think this is also my favourite episode of the entire series so far. The cast makes this show so great, especially Astin, Jones and Cassidy. I can't wait to see Vol. 3.

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
My favorite one in the whole show is Cousin Itt. Everyone is good, but he is the funniest to me.

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for setting me straight!

Never heard of any other TV series being presented in such a way.
Not the cheapest way to go, is it?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks