What's new

Adam 12 Season 3 (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I receive my copy last week and started watching a few of the episodes. I am huge adam-12 fan and cant wait until the remaining seasons are released.

I am actually looking forward to this week when Simon & Simon 3rd Season and The Simpson's 12 season comes up.

Yesterday, i order the 1 and 2nd series of man about the house for $4.00 + shipping and handling. I love that british show.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Wait a minute: three seasons of Adam- 12 and STILL no further Dragnet 68-70???????

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Glad it's that way rather than the other way around. :)

I find Adam-12 much more entertaining than the color seasons of Dragnet.

BobSchneider

Second Unit
One adam 12 code four at the scene LOL I got my set to day the slow boat from china came LOL!!!!! I going to play atleast a few episodes to night

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I am glad Adam-12 has gotten more out, but until "Dragnet" has its second season out, my TV on DVD collection is always going to have a major void. Once Season 2 got released (with the best episodes of the revival) everything in TV on DVD for me would be icing on the cake from then on in.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Thanks so much for giving us an idea of the quality. Season 2 was so poor, in terms of the transfers. Am hoping to get over to FYE this weekend, and pick it up!

BobSchneider

Second Unit
The grade I give to the set so far (all of disk one) is a B-. Solid captures and sound with CC , looks like full episodes and the color is even and not over weaked (ie WWW s2). Yes it could have been cleaned up some more but it wouldnt really have enhanced the view experance (atleast in my books) it feels like Im watching adam 12 first run on my mom and dads first color tv we had in the early 70's

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Originally Posted by BobSchneider /forum/thread/290987/adam-12-season-3#post_3597505
Bob,

You just sold me on the set with that line. (But I probably would have purchased the third season anyway. :))

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
And now this release is giving me aggravation galore beacuse TWICE I have gotten defective discs on Disc #2 episode "Arson" in sets that came from different locales in which in both instances the plastic case caused floaters for Disc #2. The only mild relief is that it seems to play okay on the Panasonic player but on the primary Sony player which is the one I prefer to watch on, it's worthless.

Thank you Shout for demonstrating that your packaging and pressing standards are as lousy as your business operation.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Worked fine on my Sony Blu-ray player. I just watched the Arson episode last night. No ejected, or scratched discs either.

BobSchneider

Second Unit
Yeah Im having zero issues and I using my new philips multi region dvd player . Im on the thrid episoded thrid disk no issues

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by BobSchneider

I just finnished season three with ZERO issues and loved it .
Bob,

Thanks for the info on S3. You guys are fast....I just started S2. Good to hear that the S3 xfrs are better than S2's.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have started watching Adam-12 and find the restoration very good. I always like how Millner/McCord worked together. They had great chemistry. I am looking forward to remaining seasons, because it was a classic show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks