What's new

ACI Sapphire III LE - What Speaker Stands? (1 Viewer)

Gregory S

Stunt Coordinator
I have ACI Sapphire III LE's and I'm looking for good speaker stands for them.

Any opinions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Greg

John Desmond

Stunt Coordinator
ACI has at least 4 or 5 suitable stands from about $100-$300. I had a set of the Atlantis $175 stands with my Sapphires. A good combination visually and sonically. Whatever stand you get, make sure to fill with something heavy like dried sand or steel shot. I believe you need a stand about 24-25" tall for the Sapphires.

Gregory S

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks John.

I visited the ACI site and did look at what they had. Are the stands heavy and well built? The price seams reasonable. Do you know anything about the Sound Anchor stands - a little more pricey, I think?

Thanks,
Greg

John Desmond

Stunt Coordinator
Greg, the stands I had under my Sapphires were from Atlantis, they were called Match. They weren't particularly heavy until I filled them with sand. Just about all stands need to be filled with sand or steel shot or a combination. The Match were well made and looked and worked well. I know ACI also has stands by Sanus. The Soundanchor stands I've seen have been well built. I believe you can order directly from soundanchors.com

kevitra

Second Unit
I use Atacama SE24 stands. They look nice and are well built. The only problem is finding them (there are a few online dealers).

KeithR

Second Unit
I love my Osiris stands. The best stand for the money period. Pick them up off a'gon, as they ahve been discontinued.

Gregory S

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to you all for the valuable input. I nailed it down to the Sound Anchors or the Osiris. The Osiris looks nice and it appears to be built like a tank, plus it's cheaper. I'm going to see the Sound Anchors tonight at Audio Consultants.

Thanks again,
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks