What's new

ABC's new station bug.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I happened to be watching Good Morning America and noticed ABC's station bug in the corner. It was the usual ABC logo. But, right above it was "Election 2004". What is up with that?? It is bad enough these bugs are getting larger and brighter. Do we need to have that info also? I haven't watched any other ABC show recently. So I don't know if this is only during there news programs or not.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
[sarcasm]Hey, look on the bright side: you only have to put up with it for thirteen or fourteen months.[/sarcasm]

Rob

David Baranyi

Stunt Coordinator
Strange that the station bug is a year ahead of schedule because the 2004 elections is next November.

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
Soon the bugs will take over most of the picture on your screen while the programming will be shown in the lower right hand corner. All the networks will be having contests trying to win an emmy for who had the best bug to watch during the tv season.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Someone explain to me again why I should bother with HDTV when they have this crap on the screen? ;)
ABC was the last network to start this practice, so they should be the first to STOP it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks