What's new

AAAHH!! I Just Caught a Rattlesnake in my House! (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
....cinder block and they are very week. Also, the guy just had the tank flushed the previous Sunday so it was also fairly empty.
Hey Jay;
I've never heard of them being made from cinderblocks. The tank I have now is a 1000 gallon steel tank that was installed back in '76 when my parents built the house.
Since my wife and I inherited the house, we're slowly but surely making different improvements. I'm planning to cave in that old steel one and have a concrete treatment plant installed. They're not cheap though; about $2000. That's a new pair of speakers. I could just keep the one I have but it pissed me off a couple times earlier this year making me want it out of service.
I still have a hard time understanding how the guy died from falling into his tank. Was it larger than a 1000 gallon model? I guess it has to happen to you before you can believe it.
------------------
We are the citizens of the United States of America. Resistance is futile. We CANNOT be stopped so don't bother trying.

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Ewww!!
Gross..
When I was younger, all the little boys would go around eating dirt, playing with spiders, holding frogs and worms,making mud pies and verious other gross stuff..
I never go into that sutff..
I was always sitting around on the computer or reading a book or doing homework..
Lizards,Snakes, ticks and Spiders are the devils tools!
I remember once and my Grandfathers house down in
Sullivan MO (Deep in the country)
there were 5 or 6 Cottonmouths resting beside his lake..
They were big and huge, I wanted to throw up, And then I loudly screamed "Feal the mighty force of Gravity!" as hurled huge stones at them, cutting them in half..
That day, I was one with nature...
FREEDOM!!!
Nathan
------------------
"Fascinating Captian"
--Spock
Visit www.speedemenu.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks