What's new

A vrey cool box set for the hulk movie, but for region 2 and 4.. Why Universal? (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
thanks for the news about amazon.uk listing the hulk box set.

JACOB

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Help us get a 3 Disc Box Set for The Hulk!
Hi guys,

I just got off the phone with the head of marketing for DVD's at Universal. Here's the scoop:

He wants me to collect as many names and e-mail addresses of fans who support a 3 disc box set for the Hulk, similar to one on sale here:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/224668

While there is not a box set in the works now and one would not be released this October, a possible re-release is not out of the question. He told me that they listen to the fans, and that if he could show his bosses an Excel document with thousands of Hulk fans saying yes to a box set, than one would be made.

But that is what we need, a list of thousands. So I've set up an e-mail address especailly for this at [email protected].

I want to try and get at least 3,000 different names and e-mail addresses in support of a Hulk Box set. Hey that's all that was needed to get on the CA recall ballot.

All I need is your name and e-mail address and that you support a Region 1 release of a Hulk Box set.

I will get in contact with as many websites as I can (Dark Horizons, Aintitcoolnews, SHH, etc) and have them run [email protected] as the e-mail address to use to request the box set. I need you guys to foward this thread to as many people who you think would be interested. Let's show Universal that we support the release of a Hulk Box set!

Bruno

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
It seems that region 2-4 will have DTS,but not region 1.
for both the regular 2 disc and 3 disc boxset.

JACOB
http://www.atlanticdvd.com.au/

DVD Features
2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION – DISC 1

• Full Feature with DTS Sound
• Feature Commentary with Director Ang Lee
• HULK Cam: Inside The Rage
• Thunderbirds Teaser Trailer

2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION – DISC 2

• Making of the HULK – Superhero revealed (3D Interactive model of HULK)
• Deleted Scenes
• ‘Hulkification’ – You’re making me angry
• Evolution of the HULK – from comic to big screen
• Incredible Ang Lee
• Making of the Dog Fight Scene
• The Unique Style of Editing HULK
• DVD Rom (includes X-Box demo)

DISC 3

• HULK – The Lowdown – 45 minute behind-the-scenes documentary hosted by Sam Elliot
• First ever HULK Marvel comic reprint – original cover dated 1962
• 10 Prints of the unique storyboard artwork
• Memento booklet of ‘Don’t Make Me Angry’ Scene
• Production Notes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks