What's new

A question about Sirius billing... (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Like many, i'm saddened that Howard Stern will be leaving terrestrial radio tomorrow and i've been considering getting into Sirius, but I have a problem, I don't have a credit card.

Can Sirius take a monthly automatic withdrawl from my bank account or can they bill me through the mail?

Thanks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thanks, William, now at least I know that I have options. :emoji_thumbsup:

And Radio Shack has the Sirius boom box with the docking interface for $100 so I think I just might take the plunge. I need my Howard Stern fix at work, sometimes I can't function in the mornings without listening to him.

Chris_T

Stunt Coordinator
John,

I'm the same way. That's why I took the plunge. Need my Baba-Booey in the morning. Should get real interesting on January 9.

Chris

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Chris,
are you going down to see Howard do his last show tomorrow? Wish I could but I live too far away.

And yep, i'm doing it, I have to wait until I get my tax return in January, though, which works out fine considering that is when he starts.

Chris_T

Stunt Coordinator
John,

Unfortunately, work gets in the way of fun. Also the weather is not supposed to be favorable tomorrow. In the forties, but rainy. So instead I'll listen on "free" radio (for the last time) and view it on Yahoo.

On a side note, I got the Sportster Replay along with the boombox from Radio Shack. Radio Shack is offering the $50 rebate on the receiver and a $20 rebate on the boombox. It helped seal the deal for me. This deal is good until Christmas Eve. Hope some of this info helps.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.