What's new

A question about NFL2K3 Live (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I've been playing some NFL2K3 on Live lately, and noticed that when I'm winning by a wide margin, instead of some opposing players going to the options screen and selecting quit game, they instead seem to unplug their XBox. I get the "Remote connection has been lost" countdown, and when it reaches zero I am credited with a win.

I'm wondering what the reason is, and suspect that it must be because they do not get credited with a loss even though I get credited with the win. Anyone have any insight into this matter?

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Tracking disconnects would much more useful than tracking wins/losses, IMO. It'd be great to see that a person has 20+ disconnects before starting a game with that person.

-Dave

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
It'd be great to see that a person has 20+ disconnects before starting a game with that person.
You do see that. It shows wins, losses and disconnects. I really dont mind if someone quits if they dont feel that they can win. So disconnects do not usually influence whether I will play someone. As long as they are not cheating by not taking a loss that is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks