What's new

Directors A new game for you all to play (Win a free DVD) (1 Viewer)

Evan Case

Screenwriter
What's the answer to Round Four? I wasn't around much today so it'd come and gone by the time I noticed it.

Five is familiar but just I'm not placing it.

Evan

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]BONUS ROUND[/c]

Just a quick bonus round for you all. First person to post the correct answer in this thread gets 5 points.

What movie does this quote come from:

"They came to me about a year ago. I was sitting on the John having one of those satisfying bowel movements. You know, that ones that border on mystical. Where you're like--- And there they were. Hundreds of the cutest little fat people floating right in front of me. It was wonderful. And then...they spoke."

I would appreciate it if you don't know the answer from memory that you don't go look it up on the net. I obviously can't verify what you do but you could play honestly.

Thanks and good luck.

Round five is still going, this is just a bonus.

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]BONUS ROUND[/c]

Another bonus round for you all. Once again I ask if you don't know the answer don't go looking for it on the net. The first person to identify the quote below gets five points. Just post the answer here, no need to PM me. Here is the quote:

"You will play the part or I will kill you."
"You would make a great director."

Just a reminder round 5 is still going, I will be ending the round when I get home from work tonight (around 6:00pm PST) so get your answers in. If you don't know the answer you can always go for the comedy angle, someone has already tried this and if no one tops his answer he is going to get points.

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]ROUND FIVE RESULTS

The correct answer is Blade

Congratulations and 8 points go to.

Nick Sievers
Eric Eickhorst

Evan Case gets 3 points for the funniest answer of Sesame Street's "Follow that Bird" :)

Next question coming up shortly, the bonus question above is still open. Sorry Bill, not The Stunt Man.
[/c]

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]BONUS ROUNDS[/c]

The name this quote bonus round is still open. Name the movie that this quote comes from and win five points

"You will play the part or I will kill you."
"You would make a great director."

Just post the answer here.

[c]B0NUS ROUND FOR THE WEEKEND[/c]

This is the guess how much candy is in the candy jar :)

Guess how many DVD's I have the one who is closest wins 5 points, if you guess the number exactly you get 15 points.

Post your guesses here, I will post the answer Monday morning.

Have fun and good luck.

Round six is still going and so far I have more incorrect answers than correct answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks