What's new

A good work for Kino Video... (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I got a defective Kino DVD for Xmas. No one in town carried the title (surprise!) so I couldn't exchange it here. So I tried emailing Kino.com. I sent the email last night and by 10am this morning I had a letter of apology for getting a defective disc and how to get a replacement disc. Pretty impressive. I will post after I get the replacement to let everyone know how it went.

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Glad to hear they treated you well. I know somebody who works for Kino and I understand they try and stay right on top of complaints and make them good without a hassle. I wish the bigger companies thought like that.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I mailed the defective disc on Jan 5th. I received an email on Monday the 24th that the disc had shipped on Friday (1/21). Got it today (1/26) and it plays perfectly. I emailed them a "thank you" for their speedy assistance. See, it IS possible to get good service these days!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
How's this:

I sent Kino.com a "thank you" email, letting them know I received (and successfully played) the replacement DVD. I also mentioned this forum and posted a link to this thread. Here's the email I got from them today:

THAT is impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks