What's new

A Few Words About A few words about... Batman Begins (1 Viewer)

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor

Only the ending gave away the Englishness - the green fields featured in the shot where Bruce is scanning the remains of Wayne manor is a bad shot in my opinion.

Other than that, I'm very pleased that British craftsmenship is probably still the best in the world. Such a shame that we can't persuade more productions to set-up in this country.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Could someone clear this up for me? I finally decided to get this at Best Buy, and I searched through the supply because I had heard there were different versions. Well, they had tons of the one-disc version (Shadow of Batman dropping from the sky) and exactly two copies of the two-disc version (Batman's cowl made of bats). I bought the two-disc version, but I'm wondering why it seems to be so rare? Two copies among dozens, and both of them fairly hidden? And, wasn't there a third version at Best Buy that had a lenticular cover? Was that also two discs? Thanks.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Greg:

Maybe someone with more patience will post herein, but I recommend you scan the (more approriate) DVD review thread. All your answers are there. There have been three DVD release of this pic.

-p

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor

Me too.

This was my favorite film of 2005 and this is coming from someone who never like the original batman films nor did I read the comic.

Whenever I'm looking thru my movie collection, I'm always draw to this one.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Weren't there rights issues with the comic book included with 2 disc version and had to be recalled? I saw some copies of the 2 disc version at BB sans comic book.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The two-discer I bought today did NOT have a comic book, nor did it have the (apparently) super-limited lenticular cover. I'm not much of an extras guy, but the two-discer had one feature over the one-discer that I had to have: a cheaper price. :D Yep, it was marked $19.99, while the others were all $22.99. It rang up $22.99, but I pointed out the marked price. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks