What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Uninvited -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
ShellOilJunior said:
An excellent blu-ray. The creepiest thing about the film to me are the sounds.

It's a shame what happened to Gail Russell later in her short career.
What a waste of a beautiful woman.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
ROclockCK said:
What later films introduced to the ghost story with much more conviction was the "psychological" element. The Haunting and The Innocents are the most obvious examples of attempts to understand the human factor in terms of susceptibility to otherworldly incursion and influence.
But....

Is there even any otherworldly influence IN The Innocents? Or is it just the psychology of the mind. Is The Innocents even a real ghost story at all?

Jacksmyname

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Walder
Robert Harris said:
Bringing up the beautiful Ghost and Mrs. Muir, can lead us to Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid.

RAH
Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid................another goodie I haven't seen in decades.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
I like The Innocents, but the ending really is a downer for me, which is weird since The Haunting doesn't exactly have a happy ending either, and I like that a lot more. Would like to say more on the subject, but I can't find the pesky spoiler tag. Has anyone ever seen the prequel?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightcomers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks