What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934) -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
What a great night's viewing! I think the first version of 'The Man Who Knew Too Much' is far superior to the remake.
I have both too and am very happy with the quality on each. I'm used to a bit of 'flicker' on just about all my vintage B & W movies and am happy just to have them so wonderfully preserved. The quality of "M' in the German transfer RH wrote so positively about recently is absolutely astonishing - I just hope we one day see a copy of 'The Threepenny Opera' in similar quality.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
AnthonyClarke said:
What a great night's viewing! I think the first version of 'The Man Who Knew Too Much' is far superior to the remake.
I have both too and am very happy with the quality on each. I'm used to a bit of 'flicker' on just about all my vintage B & W movies and am happy just to have them so wonderfully preserved. The quality of "M' in the German transfer RH wrote so positively about recently is absolutely astonishing - I just hope we one day see a copy of 'The Threepenny Opera' in similar quality.
Thanks for the post. So the flickering is not something that can or would be corrected?

I agree both films looked amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks