What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Devil Wears Prada -- in BD (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Fox Home Video's Blu-Ray presentation of The Devil Wears Prada takes Florian Ballhaus' cinematography and brings it to BD disc looking brilliant, colorful, and rock steady. What a beautiful disc!

Devil is a wonderfully entertaining film, with quality performances that looks simply terrific on a 1080p Pioneer plasma. I continue to mention viewing devices, as viewing environments do seem to make a difference. As 1080p appears to be the standard that we're going to have for a while, upgrading, if it can be afforded is suggested.

Very Highly Recommended. And yet another of Fox's BD releases to make the translation in gorgeous form. It's also nice to see special features such as deleted scenes in high definition to along with the main event.

This disc is a keeper.

RAH

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Thanks so much! I just finished watching this (in 1080p!) and the picture was stellar. The night scenes in Paris were incredible.

- Steve

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Running time is only 109 minutes, with transfer rate above 50 at times.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I have had this in my hands so many times. If I can get it at thee right price then it is mine. A film that grows on me the more I watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks