What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Life of Pi -- in Blu-ray & 3D (1 Viewer)

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
I liked it. I didn't think it was a great movie, but certainly original. In these days of studios doing remakes instead of original material, it's refreshing to see something different.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Finally got around to watching 'Life of Pi.'

WOW!

What stunning piece of film making. Flat out gorgeous in colours and 3D. Not a hint of ghosting on my display.

Loved this. The most imaginative and immersive use of 3D I've seen to date. Great performances and great story too.

This one is a winner all around. I loved it!

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Finally got around to watching 'Life of Pi.'

WOW!

What stunning piece of film making. Flat out gorgeous in colours and 3D. Not a hint of ghosting on my display.

Loved this. The most imaginative and immersive use of 3D I've seen to date. Great performances and great story too.

This one is a winner all around. I loved it!

I just acquired a 3D blu ray of this at a very reasonable price due to the bankrupcy of HMV. We saw this in the theatre when it first came out. The astounding CGI and 3D effects were enough for me to call it a good enough film, although I did think it got sillier and sillier as it went along and the ending totally destroyed the magic of the film.
My wife on the other hand totally loathed the film (I had to sneak the Blu ray into the house!) She was with the movie until the "island of mere cats" and completely turned off by the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks