A Few Words About A few words about...™ Happy Feet -- in HD & BD

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Robert Harris, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Archivist
    Reviewer

Robert Harris
    While I sampled both the BD and HD discs of Warner's Happy Feet, I ended up viewing the HD, as it has higher quality audio.

Hitting the marketplace as a combo disc in HD, Happy Feet makes this Few Words very short and exceedingly sweet.

Happy Feet is a delightful film for all ages, and ported over directly from digital files, is also a perfect HD experience, both visually as well as aurally.

Extraordinary and Extremely Highly Recommended!

RAH

2. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    I have seen it on BR at least 3 times since I got it about a week ago. As I mentioned in another thead, this was a terrific film with great presentation. Try watching it really cranked up [​IMG]

3. Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss Producer
    Reviewer

Neil Middlemiss
    I have watched it a few times myself. It does seem to be fantastic when turned up to 'bleeding ears' levels [​IMG]

4. ppltd

ppltd Producer

Happy Feet is my new 'show piece' release to show to friends. It is superb, both audio and video, maybe the best I have purchased.

BTW, March of the Penguins is another fine addition to anyone's collection and makes for a great double feature night.

5. Tim Glover

Tim Glover Lead Actor

Tim Glover
    Wow. Robert, Neil J, Neil M, & Thomas..you guys have certainly given the seal of approval. [​IMG]

Neil Joseph, 3 times! Very cool and this must be a favorite for the Joseph family. I'm sure it looks fabulous on the Holodeck. [​IMG]

Can't wait.

6. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Archivist
    Reviewer

Robert Harris
    I should have noted that my viewing surface is still the Pioneer 1920 x 1080 plasma, which reproduces the black level magnificently. Obviously, other monitors will reproduce at different levels.