What's new

A Dribble of News about ENTERPRISE (I) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Wait, is he the guy who looked like a plumper Al Gore who Kevin Kline's character fucked over, but let his son go to the school anyway?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Somewhat of a shame that Ben Browder isn't playing the leader instead of Culp

while he also mentions others who say the demographics are similar and it will hurt the numbers of viewers. Interesting, I had not heard the show would be moving.
It's more like "The demographic we wish to target is the same as Smallville's"

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
In the current Entertainment Weekly there is an article about Treks decline and ideas to improove it.
One was to let the franchise rest for a few years or get some good writers in there. They suggested Alan Moore for the job.
This is a no brainer to everyone except Paramount and B&B.

Personally I dont think the show has a chance against Smallville.
Wasnt it like one of the highest rated shows for Tuesday and improoved upon its fist year?

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
How about a show called "Realign the lateral sensor array". Seems like any problem on the Enterprize D could be overcome by realigning the lateral sensor array.

Al Shing

Stunt Coordinator
They had a promo on UPN today that had the words "Star Trek" above the word "Enterprise".

Does this mean Enterprise has now graduated and become a Star Trek show? I guess we can expect working transporters, shields and phasers now.

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
Al Shing wrote (post #27):

"Marketing is all!"

Also, did anyone else pick up on the (not so???) subtle message in the advertising blurb for the new season? It mentions something about it being "payback time" or some such for Enterprise, with a prominent enough---[ahem!]---9.10.03 below the logo. Clear enough for you, cousin???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks