A Big Thank You to IPB!

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Adam Gregorich, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    I won't deny that its been a long week for Ron, Kevin, Dave and myself, but its been an even longer week for the engineers from Invision Power Board. We were hopping to move to the new site in mid April, but unfortunately we were not able to come to an agreement with Huddler to extend for another month, necessitating a quicker move. The staff at IPB really stepped up to pull this off with short notice and have been working horrific hours to get the database conversion done, link redirection in place, the skin created, custom plugins written and on and on and on.

So from all of us at HTF a heart-felt and well deserved THANK YOU!

Bryan^H, Cameron Yee and TonyD like this.
  2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

:cheers:

Cheers to IP.Board!

I hope they have had a chance to read some of the many compliments around the boards about how much this move is being appreciated by the membership. It is quite overwhelming frankly. I believe it doesn't hurt that the other move still remains in rather recent memory.

Night and day.

Adam Gregorich likes this.
  3. Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Cameron Yee
    Yes, the largely positive reaction is a testament to IPB's product and service.

4. IPS

IPS Guest

Thank you for the kind words, folks - we're pleased that you are liking the changes and appreciate your patience while we continue to work on post-conversion issues. :)

5. Charles Smith

Charles Smith Extremely Talented Member
    Supporter

Charles Smith
    While I'm still being plagued by cookies issues on Chrome / Win7 (namely, thinking for the last 24-36 hours that the site was offline again -- I just might have this resolved now), I am absolutely thrilled with this move, and my congratulations and thanks go out to y'all.