What's new

A Beautiful Mind - trailer (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I caught the "A Beautiful Mind" trailer this weekend (stars Russell Crowe and directed by Ron Howard), and while I'm optimistic in hoping it'll be a good film, I was so stoked to see that Jennifer Connelly seems to have a semi-meaty role in this film, and this make me very happy.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
They seem to be showing this trailer before every movie I've seen lately. Not that I mind, but now I'm just looking forward to its release even more... :)
PS: There was http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/007972.html
MY TOP 20 OF 2001

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I was so stoked to see that Jennifer Connelly seems to have a semi-meaty role in this film
From what I've read it's more than a semi-meaty role. Jeffrey Wells at Reel.com has her on his list of early Best Actress Oscar contenders based on buzz from folks who have seen the film.
I'm looking forward to this one and hopefully it will be the role that will make Connelly the star she deserves to be.
BTW, Crowe as expected is getting early raves for this as well. He's a good shot for a 3rd nom in a row.
------------------
Too many DVDs, too little time...
AFI 100 Challenge - 36 to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks