What's new

50% off select Blu-ray titles on Amazon :) (1 Viewer)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I can't remember the last time I payed $20 for a DVD (about the only pricey DVD that springs to mind is when I just had to have the Criterion Robocop back when it was released and I paid $35, only to have to exchange it, by mail no less, for one that wasn't scratched and unplayable). Keep in mind that was many years ago.

I pay $13 or $14 when they're on sale release week or wait a while until they drop the price or appear online for sale. Evem Batman Begins, I scored the 2-discer online cheaper than I could find the 1-disc when it was released. Otherwise, I avoid the overpriced 2-disc WB releases since other companies don't charge you nearly double to get the extras. Back when the Matrix sequels first hit DVD they were 2-discers (before the time of choosing between 1-disc and 2-disc versions came), and I picked those up for around $13. The two-tier pricing of new releases today stinks.

I'd like to hear real confirmation about TFE thing. I'd have to buy it and another title to get free shipping though.

Although now that you mention it, many of those titles, incuding the few I'm interested in (like AvP or FF, or to a lesser extent (depending on your take on it) X-3) are B-movie caliber, but flicks I got some entertainment out of nonetheless.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
I ordered 3 and they should be here tomorrow (I heart prime 2 day shipping)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
has anyone looked over at avs for the post that says there WILL be a rep[lacement for the fifith element?

i couldnt find one.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.

A Sony insider ("paidgeek") has made a statement to this effect.

If not, oh well, it should at least be a nice upgrade for my current DVD (I only have the original DVD release).

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
ok but were is that statement?
on avs somewere?

link

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks