What's new

50% off select Blu-ray titles on Amazon :) (1 Viewer)

MarekM

Supporting Actor
limited to SONY, FOX and Magnolia titles !

BHD is for $14.49 50% off :) add to this 10% discount ;) you will get $13.04
KOH is for $19.97 50% off and with 10% it's 17.97

no luck for me :) FOX titles are region coded :frowning: hmm

marek

list compiled by user Gruber on AVS

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you, I just bought several Fox titles that I was holding out on because I thought they were overpriced.

Crawdaddy

Shawn Perron

Supporting Actor
Great sale... too bad most of the movies are... uh... well... atleast Memento is available for $15.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Wow, tahnks for the heads up. Just picked up Entrapment, One Last Thing, Kung Fu Hustle, Courage Under Fire and Resident Evil!

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Lots of Fox titles, which I have refused to buy (aside from X3, which I used a Wally World gift card for) until now. Titles I refused to budge on no matter how much I wanted them (like Kingdom Of Heaven) are now $19.99. Some good Sony catalog stuff is only 14.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000062781

If this thread needs moved, please do so, just figured I'd give everybody a heads up.

JohnPhi

Stunt Coordinator
Wow there are now 12 blu ray titles in top 100 and 54 in top 1000, with HD DVD having a month with no releases, this sale is going to kill that ratio of sales between the two

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Nice to see. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Some Fox titles I'd like to have, but I still wouldn't pay $20 for them. And the Sony titles I can pretty well be assured that all-around superior Special Editions will come to BD. Surely there will be a Knight's Tale Special Edition, and maybe a Resident Evil Collection at some point.

Been waiting on that supposed DC of FF. And with the sequel almost here it should materialize in the near future. And might as well wait for a box set of X-Men.

Guess I'll stick with the cheapies on my shelf for now since I don't even have a player yet. As it is, one of those (T2) will undoubtedly be upgraded in the future.

These titles moving out at reduced prices will send a positive message to the studios though.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor

There's also all the Magnolia titles on there which are pretty hard to find sometimes. I already had One Last Thing and it had outstanding PQ.

dobyblue

Agent
Real Name
Steve
That's odd because $20 is SD DVD prices, unless you're looking for fullscreen versions of B movies.

As for Sony, the $14.99 for The Fifth Element is a steal as word on AVS and other places is that Sony will be offering a swap in the next month or two when the BD50 cleaned up version of The Fifth Element comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks