4seating.com , anybody have seats from them?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Mark.D, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Mark.D

Mark.D Agent

Do any of you have experience with http://www.4seating.com?

I'm looking to get a single row of 4 like this:

[​IMG]

Only mine will be this color scheme:

[​IMG]

These are the "Nemesis" seats... black leather with stone/taupe suede-micro fiber.

$3299 + $250 shipping... not bad eh? I think these seats are pretty trick... any experience with these guys? I know you get what you pay for, but $800 bucks a seat is pretty darn good... a lot better than $2000 per Berkline seats! AND these seats come with Bass Shakers for free!

M.

2. DaveHo

DaveHo Supporting Actor

If you do a search on the AVS forum, you'll find they do not have a very good reputation. You'll also find if you search over there that you can get Berklines for way less than what you quoted.

-Dave

3. Mark.D

Mark.D Agent

Thanks Dave, what is the AVS forum? On this board?

Mark

4. DaveHo

DaveHo Supporting Actor

5. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

I just bought two of these from ashley furniture. They are real leather, and they are very soft. At $370 each they are hard to beat. They are available in other colors also.
    [​IMG]

6. Mark.D

Mark.D Agent

Thanks for the links,

They have a power buy going on right now... have you seen this?

[​IMG]

Two rows of 3 seats for $1575 + 455 shipping.... basically about 2 grand... that saves me $1200 bucks over the Nemesis from 4seating... but no bass shakers... I can use the $1200 for that.

7. Mark.D

Mark.D Agent

CRAP, the powerbuy ends July 28th! Gotta move fast!

8. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Mark:

Check out Elite Home Theater Seating that is a sponsor of this site. They make high some of the best chairs out there. I am not sure of their prices but if you give them a call and tell them what you are looking for they will be able to fix you up. Also, tell them that you are a member here on the forum and they might cut you a break.

Parker

9. Kevin:G

Kevin:G Auditioning

I just bought 6 Leather theater seats from 4-Seating via ebay. ~$1900 (including shipping)for the lot including 6 Aura Bass Shakers. Aside from slow communication the seats are great and delivery was just under 2 weeks. Couldn't find anything comparable locally. [​IMG]

10. Steve Lumbert

Steve Lumbert Stunt Coordinator

I can second Elite Home Theater Seating. I shopped around for months before pulling the trigger on them. Nothing comes close to them in regards to quality, value and customer service.

I have a 2 seat wedge configuration of the seats shown below in 100% black leather with motorized recline for the same money I would have spent for 2 at Lazy Boy that had that synthetic suede material and no motorized recline.

[​IMG]

11. Shane_M

Shane_M Stunt Coordinator

Those look so much better than the cheap loveseat and pull-out sofa I currently have in my room. I ate up all my budget completely refinishing the room. Now, I have to wait to pick up some chairs, but man o man those are sweet.

12. KeithMoechnig

KeithMoechnig Stunt Coordinator

Why does everyone think they need "theatre" seats? I bought 2 Lane all-leather recliners(1 year old) for 250 dollars each in perfect condition. Just look in the paper for deals on used furniture. You'll save a lot of money.

13. Foster_G

Foster_G Agent

I'll second Keith's recommendation. I've got some leather sofas myself. However, if you still want a theatre seat, I found that Bestbuy carries Berklines at 999 per chair section. Basically, you build the row from the secitions you choose. I was just at BestBuy yesterday and had never seen them there before and thought it wasn't a bad idea. I still won't give up my sofas though(got two sofas for the same amount of one Berkline).