What's new

48" Mitsubishi (1 Viewer)

Jason Caudill

Stunt Coordinator
I have been looking at some of the smaller projos and have decided on either a 48" Mits or 46" Toshiba. I have a Tivo, PS2, and Xbox connected. HD is not something I am in a hurry to watch due to the small amount of content and my inability to record it. So a few questions...

1) What are the differences between the 413 and the 313? (I don't need net command)

2) In order to get it into my basement I may need to set it on its end because there is a 90 degree turn on my stairs. Is this ok?

3) If I cannot get it into my basement I may have to go with the 46h83 (I can't find the 46hx83 locally). Any comments?

Thanks, Jason

Gene Severn

Stunt Coordinator
I recently purchased the Mits 48413, and I really like it. Out of the box, the picture was outstanding. The 413 has Quad Field Focus which the 313 does not. The Stretch Plus mode for SD is great. Eventually, I plan on having it ISF'ed to make a good picture even better.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks