What's new

32GB iPad Wifi for sale, mint condition, central NJ (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
As followers of the Apple forum know already, I couldn't stand waiting for my iPad 3G pre-order to arrive so on the day that the Wifi-only models came in I wound up getting a 32gigger to tide me over. My 3G arrived last week and it is now time for my Wifi to find a new home.

It is in pristine shape and was held in the Apple case (not included) since the start. Includes everything that comes with a fresh order including the instructions, stickers, and 2 piece charger. I will include a copy of the receipt that Apple emailed me, I did not get an in store receipt. I have used the amazing iKleer soft cloth to remove all fingerprints and will bring the cloth to the sale location so that it goes in as pristine a condition as possible.

List price is $599 and as far as I know there is absolutely no way to find one discounted anywhere. I bought mine in a retail brick and mortar store in NJ so paid our state sales tax bringing the price to just over $630. As far as I can tell there is no way to buy an iPad these days without paying some form of sales tax unless you physically buy it in a state that does not collect such a tax. Regardless: I will eat the tax and offer a discount off the list price for 1 month of use I put on it.

The funny thing is that if you look at retailers like Amazon, people are actually selling these used and for a profit! They are selling for for $650+ on Amazon in the Marketplace.
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Tablet-32GB-Wi-Fi/dp/B00365F6EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273244379&sr=8-1

I'm asking $575 and hoping to sell this as a local sale in Central NJ (Middletown or surrounding area). As shipping it would eat into the discounts listed above I'd like to exhaust the possibilities for a local sale first. Obviously this offer is only open to HTF members =) PMs are fine but email to [email protected] is better. Not interested in trades with the possible exception of a Nikon D3, D3s or D700, or Nikon brand supertelephoto lenses (ie no third party lenses!) =)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
If I wasn't flat broke I go for it.

I'd love to have one but need to have available funds for the next iphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks