What's new

30% off 1 item Borders thru 9-5-05 (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Arnie, i feel like were competing to see who gets these posted first.

;)

i dont think ive seen a 30% one that is also good for dvd's too.

Cory H.

Stunt Coordinator
I got one of those about a week ago. The coupon would suggest that "electronics" and video games are 10%, and considering Borders is a book store, DVD's would be relegated to "electronics", but I was told DVD's are 30% off. Hope they don't change their minds.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Cory: Nope. This has been covered a few times before. DVDs do NOT fall into the electronics category for Borders. Some Borders stores actually sell some electronics gadgets and must want to protect their profit margin on those items. But DVDs and CDs have always fallen outside that categorization.

That's why Borders used to specify on its coupons that "DVDs and electronics" were only eligible for 10% off. They must have had a change of heart and decided to allow DVDs to get the higher discount. :emoji_thumbsup:

Arnie: Thanks for posting! I guess I didn't even "place" behind Arnie & Tony in the race to post the coupon! :D

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
The early bird gets the coupon:laugh:

I sure am glad they have these coupons because I wouldn't buy any DVDs there without one. I've never had a problem using the coupons on DVDs though.

Cory H.

Stunt Coordinator
On my last visit, I was told that the Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale was valid through Labor Day, so, could try the 30% and freebie promos at the same time again.

I was considering Tod Browning's "Freaks", given it's $12.99 regularly, making it around $9.99? Anyone recommend it as a blind buy? Clever timing, invalidating the coupon before Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks