What's new

30 Minutes of Less - quick review (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not quite a fully fleshed out movie script, though they spent about 20 minutes trying to set up the premise and the characters' somewhat flat motivations, but the film does pick up some momentum and builds to a decent conclusion. Structure-wise, it feels like it's missing a middle act, so at best, I'd recommend it as a matinee or later as a rental. I give it 2.5 stars, or a grade of C+.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
On the surface, this movie sounds promising, but having seen the YouTube video of what really happened, I am just too creeped out to watch it. For the curious:
A few years ago, some guy came up with the idea to rob a bank, claiming that someone had forced him to do it by strapping a bomb to him. It was supposed to be a fake bomb, but his partners double-crossed him by using a real one. The cops stopped him after he left the bank, and while they were in a standoff, the bomb blew up and killed him. There were TV crews there by that time, and the coverage can be found on YouTube.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Not to mention what happened in Australia just a few weeks ago -- they just now arrested the guy in Louisiana! Thankfully that bomb turned out to be fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks