3 New(unwatched) DVDs + 1 (watched once) DVD for sale

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by ed_paroginog, Apr 12, 2003.

1. ed_paroginog

ed_paroginog Extra

Hey guys,

**EDITED - Lower prices, cannot wait!**

I have over 80+ DVD's in my collection. Some of which I haven't even watched! And no these are not knock-offs! The DVD's I am parting with are as follows:

-Pearl Harbor 60th Anniversary Commemorative Edition 2-disc Set(unwatched) $10USD shipped

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail Deluxe Widescreen Presentation(unwatched) $10USD shipped

-3000 Miles to Graceland(unwatched) $9USD shipped

**Sold-The Thin Red Line Enhanced Widescreen Edition(watched once - guaranteed to not have any scratches!) $9USD shipped **deal pending on this one****

Well the Thin Red Line has been sold, so I only have the other 3 for sale. So I'm willing to part with all 3 'unwatched' DVD's for $29USD shipped

Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ed_paroginog

ed_paroginog Extra

It has come to my attention (on other DVD Trade forums) that some people are hesitant due to the email address listed. Trust me the email address is real! If you still don't believe me please contact me at

ed_paroginog@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time!

3. ed_paroginog

ed_paroginog Extra

**Sold-The Thin Red Line Enhanced Widescreen Edition(watched once - guaranteed to not have any scratches!) $9USD shipped **

Well the Thin Red Line has been sold, so I only have the other 3 for sale. So I'm willing to part with all 3 'unwatched' DVD's for $32USD shipped OBO

4. ed_paroginog

ed_paroginog Extra

I know have other DVD's for sale, please email me to get a listing.

Thanks for your time!