3 men are under arrest!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob T, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

the first guy is the fake pilot guy from yesterday. He's refusing to talk so they arrested him under a special kind of warrant that allows them to arrest him without charging him with anything.
    The other 2 were found on a train in Texas. The DEA arrested them on suspected drug charges first because they had a lot of money with them and they were arguing with each other. They also had a set of box cutters. They are currently being transported to NYC for further questioning.

2. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

That would be good news because the arrested people cannot commit any more murders. I hope that they find all the people who are part of the attack and prevent them from commiting further attacks. I don't want any more people hurt or killed. No more suffering. Its hard to watch the news for various reasons, but I want to know the developments in catching anyone who is connecting and/or who is a known potential threat. Protect the innocent civilians!
    I am not sure if the arrested people are being held. I cannot watch the news anymore. I am numb.
    [Edited last by Chris PC on September 15, 2001 at 12:03 AM]