What's new

3 lbs. starring Stanley Tucci - Will this ever be officially released? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I've been watching the entire series (including the five unaired episodes) on Universal HD, and I hope I'm not the only one still waiting for a DVD release. This series really showed its potential in these remaining produced episodes. It was starting to prove itself that it could be more than what critics and viewers described as "part House, part Grey's Anatomy". An intelligent medical drama killed before its time, and it will be a real loss if CBS/Paramount doesn't put this out on the market intact.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Yeah I remember seeing a few eps of this and would love to be able to see the rest and own the dvd

LCD22

Screenwriter
Any rumblings of a complete series release?

I don't think it'll be enough but they could capitalize on Mark Feuerstein, who is currently starring on USA's Royal Pains.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I enjoyed the show and was sorry it didn't get a fair shot at catching on. I'd love to see a set of the filmed episodes.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Matt, if you get Universal HD, they're returning "3 lbs" to the schedule Fridays at 9pm, beginning October 1st. Also, did anyone else catch Armando Riesco ("Dr. Thomas Flores") reuniting with Mark on "Royal Pains'" two-part episode earlier this season, that had Hank and Evan fly down to Cuba to meet up with Boris? I hope they can also work in Stanley Tucci and Indira Varma in future episodes. Wish there were DVD news to go along with this. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks