24 season 2 marathon?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Sean Patrick, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Sean Patrick

Sean Patrick Supporting Actor

any chance we'll see a marathon of 24's season 2 on FX? do you think they'll wait until right before season 3?

i just recently finished the season 1 dvd's and CANNOT WAIT to see season 2!

2. Douglas*A*R

Douglas*A*R Stunt Coordinator

F/X did that last year (twenty-four hours of 24), so they'll probably do it again some Saturday. However, why would you want to watch a pan&scam low quality 480i presentation of the series when it'll be available in OAR 480p in a few months?

edited to add that if you did a marathon with the DVD's, it should only take you about 17.5 hours to get through them all (no commercials).

3. Sean Patrick

Sean Patrick Supporting Actor

Douglas -

i will probably hold out for the dvd's. i was VERY impressed with the quality of the season 1 dvd's.

if the marathon happens right before season 3, i will definitely wait for the dvd's since they will be released about then.

4. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

Sean, last year FX had a marathon of all the 1st season episodes on Labor Day, IIRC. If that's what they're doing this year as well, you may as well just wait for the DVDs, which should be out either 9/2 or 9/9, from what I'm hearing.

5. Scooter

Scooter Screenwriter

Scooter
    Since this thread is here...I have a prediction about Season 3...and you all will read it here first!

Ok..Palmer get's it in the palm...and is poisoned...and Jack is hauled away in an ambulance from the stadium..BOTH probably to the same, nearest hospital.

Jack will see the comotion caused by the Prez being wheeled in...will recognize the symptoms...and diagnos the poison. Thus..saving Palmer.

All depends on contract negociations with Haysbert tho! [​IMG]

6. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

Scooter: That's a bit of a spoiler in a thread for people wanting to see the second season, no? [​IMG]

7. Douglas*A*R

Scooter, I really doubt that Season 3 is going to be the very next day. It came out a while ago that
    Jack is going to be on a mission in some Mideast country. It takes

8. MatthewLouwrens

MatthewLouwrens Producer

9. Douglas*A*R

You're right, I messed up "greater than" symbol. To be clear, it takes more than 14 hours to reach the area I mentioned.

I'm pretty sure it was the show's producer that talked about that plot point for season 3. I'll try to find the source when I wake up.

10. MatthewLouwrens

MatthewLouwrens Producer

Interesting comment over here about the fate of David Palmer.