What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 17 - 4/1/03 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
[DREAMY VOICE] She's beauuuutiful [/DREAMY VOICE]. And to think she played such a villain in the 6th Day.

Tony maybe got his cast from medics who were still on scene treating the survivors of the morning's explosion, perhaps?

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Yeah, Sarah Wynter was awesome in the 6th Day, my top20 of all time movie. :D

I was thinking the same thing. At 12:06am, they decided to get x-rays of Tony's ankle. At 12:15am, in comes Tony with crutches and having saw a Doctor. WTF???
Doesn't mean he got his x-rays or any kidn of cast, he just took clutches and walked to his desk to continue doing his job with a broken leg instead of lying around in the corridor.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I read that the cell phone used is a Handspring Treo, either the 270 or 300.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I read that the cell phone used is a Handspring Treo, either the 270 or 300.
By Michelle Forbes' character definetly, maybe some others.
Last year Jamie and Nina used Samsung SPH-i300 which I immediately bought, it's awesome. :D
It's still the best 'cause the 2 new ones, 1 you can't use like a normal phone, gotta either talk to it holding in your hand like an idiot, or stick some crap into your ear, the other is too wide and clumsy with lots of tiny "thumb" keyboard buttons. SPH-i300 is like a normal 2000-sized phone with thrice the color LCD.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
This show fell for the "Bigger=Better" routine, it's the main problem with most sequals.

Writer 1: Hmm, let's make Kim get into lots of really bad situations, even worse than last time, in 24 hours.
Writer 2: Yes good idea, add in lions.
Writer 3: Jack is Sumperman/Batman combo, let's have him save the whole freaking world on his own, with no one getting his back!
Writer 2: Yes good idea, and add in lions in the Kim story.
Writer 3: Yes, in 24 season 3, be sure to get jack some outfits to wear.
Writer 1: Oh, let's also have jack go from being torn up about his wife, to falling in love with Kate in 24 hours.
writer 2: Yeh great idea, I got a good idea for season 3, Kim can get chased by a Bear.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
If Jack was smart, he would have been wired, and let Tony listen in on the conversation with him and the 7th Coral Snake dude. If that wouldn't put the kibosh on this quick strike retaliation, I don't know what would.
Very good idea. Too bad they didn't do this!

At least we got info on Bob Warner's whereabouts, apparently CTU is still holding him. We haven't seen him for so long, I was wondering.

On Kim, maybe the cops take her in and then the pscyho husband from the first episodes signs her out of jail, claims to be her lawayer or guardian or whatever.

I think it will be WAY TOO UNBELIEVABLE if Mike and Lynn are also in on the conspiracy. I'm thinking they are just acting misguided and hawkish because of what happened. At least Mike told the VP, that if it comes down to it Palmer could do what needed to be done. Had he said no, and made the VP think maybe they had to invoke special powers to remove the President, then his loyalty would really have been in question.

Why didn't Kim tell the cops, when she got out, hey, the guy is legit, he's just freaked out over the whole nuclear bomb thing and yes, the owner did get shot, but it really was an accident and Ramon was not there with criminal intentions, etc.

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
At least we got info on Bob Warner's whereabouts, apparently CTU is still holding him. We haven't seen him for so long, I was wondering.
I'm still wondering what happened to the dad of the little girl Kim was babysitting in the beginning of the season. In the 1st season, what happened to Kim was either directly (kidnapping) or indirectly (drug bust) due to the Palmer assassination attempt. This season, nothing that has happened to Kim is due to the bomb crisis. Then again, Kim and her boyfriend DID get into psycho-dad's car (with dead wife in trunk) to flee L.A. from bomb.

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
First of all, i think that the whole Kim/Store thing was a long and drawn out reason to show that she no longer has a gun, and second, Sarah Winter...:frowning: I would take Elisha Cuthbert over her any day:D , that's the reason they keep her on... eye candy... hopefully she'll have a part to play soon... (oh, and she was HOT HOT HOT in Old School...!!!)
~Brice

Stephen_Opipari

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
Thoes are definately Cisco IP phones in CTU. They have been showing up in a lot of shows and commercials lately. We have some here for a pilot @ work. Pretty slick, and they work pretty well considering that they are sharing network bandwith with all the data traffic rolling around.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Why didn't Kim tell the cops, when she got out, hey, the guy is legit, he's just freaked out over the whole nuclear bomb thing and yes, the owner did get shot, but it really was an accident and Ramon was not there with criminal intentions, etc.
Are you kidding?

The man shot and killed another man, not to mention he held Kim hostage, the guy was FAR from innocent and scared.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Jeremiah, I didn't say innocent and scared. What I said and mean is he was not/is not a thief who went there with the intention to rob the place or kill anyone. He really was a guy who was freaked out over the nuclear bomb going off and trying to get his pregnant wife to safety. And often, (at least in movies and tv), once someone gets into a predicament, they will continue to make choices that make the situation worse, as Ramon did here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks