What's new

24 Season 2 Buyers Beware!! (1 Viewer)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
See the thing is, either way I want to have the box set. I got the one for Season 1, and Season 2's should be on my doorstep anyday now.

Season 1 I totally missed when it aired but in the following summer FX ran a marathon, which I taped on 4 tapes, 6 hours each. Well the first tape was messed up and did not record. The remaining 3 worked and I watched them all, but the sound was very poor, (a problem with tapes recorded on one particular VCR of mine, but then played back on another). So viewing the box set was great, I got the 1st 6 episodes and was able to hear it properly througout.

Now Season 2 I watched every week and beared the weekly wait and the dreaded 3 weeks gaps that we were exposed to, (3 of them IIRC). So now, when I get the DVD's, the excitement is a little less, since I already saw it all and had good sound. Don't get me wrong, I will still enjoy them and enjoy watching it over a week or so, with no commercial interruptions.

But I really think for Season 3 I might decide to just watch it for the first time, when I get the box. And I can avoid spoilers.

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
The thing I heard was from the preview for the 3rd season.... this is a minor spoiler about the plot, it's more of a spoiler about who is involved...

Kim, of all people, works for CTU. Hopefully she won't be as accident prone while working for CTU. I just hope either Jack OR Tony are the main characters in the end.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
The one thing I have learned about box sets is......always...and I mean always open the set up in the parking lot of the store. Out of the numerous box sets I've purchased, 2 of them had scratched/loose discs. And inevitably when you go back to get another set that one is also scratched to hell. Just my 2 cents for people who HATE driving back to the store.....I know I do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks