What's new

24 - Day 3 - Hour 23 - 5/18/04 (1 Viewer)

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
Next season: Once upon a time there were three little boys who worked for CTU and they were each assigned very hazardous duties (show clips of Jack, Tony and Chase - who also disobeyed orders). But I took them away from all that and now they work for me. My name is Palmer.

The only question is - who plays Bosley? Michelle, Kim or Chloe?

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
The thing about Chloe is that she's really the only character on the show that has a personality that's like a real person. We've all worked with someone like her before.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Ahhh...but giving him a girlfriend and then killing/maiming her with at least 3-4 episodes to go in the season could result in even more nearness to psycopathic. :)

Regards,

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I'd be willing to believe that the guy who was with Wayne was "Professional" enough to circumvent a security system. But, I forgot if they showed them actually entering.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Just read this over at tvguide.com

"It looks like Jack Bauer is about to get a much-needed break. Fox, which announces its fall sked tomorrow, may follow ABC's lead with Alias and delay the launch of 24's fourth season until January, Variety reports. What's more, the network is toying with the idea of moving the real-time thriller from Tuesday to Monday to make room for the new medical drama House."

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
They did; there was no alarm. Hardly the biggest lapse of credibility on the show. I also thought she had the bottle on her, and applauded when she got her just reward.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

There aren't even 24 weeks from the beginning of January to May sweeps, or even the end of May for that matter.

"24" still benefits from American Idol's lead in, so moving to Monday sounds like a bad idea to me.

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
If they moved it to Monday then they would want to wait until January so as not to compete with a little thing called Monday Night Football. January would be cool if they showed it 24 straight weeks. This year, that would take them until June 14th (Monday). It doesn't have to end in sweeps. Get them hooked and make them watch into June.

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
they could throw in a couple of 2 hour episodes, maybe the beginner and ending one and wrap it up earlier.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
That's what I was thinking. Throw in a couple 2 hr segments then you don't need a full 24 weeks to go through the season.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Paul:

Maybe if Chase caps Jack in the season finale, we'll have a new lead man ;)

I think they should make a spin-off show where Chloe, Jack, Kim, and Tony all open a private detective agency. Chloe can answer the phone and annoy the heck out of people, Tony can keep bailing Jack out of jail for killing their suspects, Jack can solve ALL the crimes, and Kim can be the Aquaman (always in need of rescuing...)

I'd watch that ... if Sherry survives she can be their accountant.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
i wouldnt mind waiting till Jan as 24 is always delayed by the baseball playoffs if they give us 24 straight weeks of the show. Like they do on cable show. Would be nice

capt

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Doesn't anyone watch CSI? You still leave fingerprints through rubber gloves, because they are so thin. So not only are their fingerprints all over Sherry's house, but Sherry's cheek was infused with latex right where the dirtyworks guy socked her. Plus I thought for a moment that the dirtyworks guy left his cell phone in Sherry's safe, but on slow-mo it appears he did not.

There's enough circumstantial evidence to show that a conspiracy was unraveling there. I mean not to mention the house has been ransacked. And there's tape residue on her spine.

Let's have a CSI/24 crossover show! Grissom will figure it out!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Sherry was a great villian but too much so ruined my watching of my DS9 DVD's could'nt stand Sisko cozying up to her

OliverT

Stunt Coordinator
It looked like they were wearing really thin cotton gloves - the kind you wear under latex gloves in a lab if you have latex sensitivity (although nowadays there are non-latex alternatives). At least, that is what they appeared to be but I didn't pay too close attention since the show usually breaks down at that level of detail ;) .

OT

KyleC

Supporting Actor
It's official:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...313|1|,00.html

"FOX aims to bring stability back to "24" next year. The series won't return until January, when it moves into a new time period on Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET. The show will get a two-hour premiere and a two-hour finale. FOX Entertainment President Gail Berman also promises a two-hour special event episode in the middle of the season. The three instances of doubling down will allow "24" to reach its conclusion by the end of the May sweeps period."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That's fine, it'll avoid Monday Night Football with a start date in January. Of course, it's going up against Everwood and Las Vegas, so I'm not sure which I'll watch "live" in HDTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks