24: Day 3 - 1/6/03 - Hour 9 (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
tick-TOCK tick-TOCK
tick-TOCK tick-TOCK

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE
BETWEEN 9:00 P.M. AND 10:00 P.M.

Jack Bauer Body Count: 3

The Jack Bauer Power Hour returns tonight! The watch is broken, Chase is tagging along, Palmer got dumped and Kim is still an idiot. And something tells me we're gonna be humming the tune to a certain Elton John song when somebody from the past shows up...

The Questions

1. Will Jack casually ask his terrorist buddies if they can make a detour at the watch repair shop?
2. Will Kim help blow up CTU with a cougar?
3. Will Chappelle try to make another move on Michelle?
4. Will Little Palmer join forces with Sherry and take down David?
5. Is Teri really dead?

Find out on an all new 24!

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Well considering what I just saw, maybe Kevin has something with #5. This is stupid. Nina is out of prison and it's never been a concern of CTU or Jack? Please. I can't imagine he'd let that slide no matter what the other cases going on were.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member

One thing that's really detracting from my enjoyment of the show is all the melodrama. (read: the Palmer section of the storyline) The story is sufficient enough to provide true moments of dramatic situations without fluffing them up (down?) to soap opera standards. The entanglement of Palmer, brother and this "influential supporter" just about ended it for me. The watch was bad enough...;)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
24 is past it's glory days.

This feels like Season 9 of X-files already. I don't care about what's happening anymore, I don't care about the characters. The writing is sloppy and the story format is boring. After watching 1st Season of The West Wing, the portrayal of the presidency is cringe inducing. I'm staying on board for the rest of the season but I may wait for DVD for Season 4.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I'm pretty much with Kevin, and I just watched S1 of West Wing also.

I think if there is a season 4, they should start with a completely fresh foundation. Different characters, different agency, different country maybe? Something interesting. At this point, anything after this that sticks with Jack and Palmer is just kind of ridiculous.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tony should fire Kim.

I find the Nina addition sparkling fun. Jack and Nina truly love to hate each other.

Now the Wayne subplot is damn stupid at this point.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Random Thoughts-

Give the Wayne storyline time. Something still tells me the fury of Sherry will rear its ugly head...

Ramon has suddenly become a lot more protective of Jack lately. Wonder why...

So NOW we know why ol' Jack wanted nothing to do with Kate Warner. Can't say I blame him...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Well it comes down to this: Kim has either had her incompetence exposed to the world or she's a total and complete liar to question Tony's competancy, and that might mean she is the TRUE mole...

Gotta give Chase some more credit. He's hanging in there after a good hour of solid torture. And he ain't pulling the "heart attack" bit Jack did last year. Here's hoping that the kid makes it...

Looks like this year's annual "rape attempt" scene might come between Michelle and Chappelle. Any takers??

Palmer was DA MAN for the way he handled the press tonight, even from a fictional standpoint...

Chloe was in a particularly standoffish mood with Kim this week...

Finally, RE: Nina

It's about time. The writers finally had the sense to bring Jack Bauer's ultimate piece of unfinished business back into the fray. Theirs is a bond of hatred, made all the more ironic by the times they've depended on each other to survive. The show WILL be getting more interesting from this point and yes, the previous episode was a tad slow, but as long as Nina is in the mix (hopefully until the end), there will be PLENTY of intrigue to come, especially if next week's previews are any indication:

Nina wants Jack to pork her, for old times sake...

I know one thing, I'LL be watching next week...:D

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Can somebody tell me how the hell Nina got out of federal custody (especially since her stunt in Season 2)?

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
IIRC, she was granted a presidential pardon from Palmer for her info on the bomb.

I for one am stilling loving the show.

Wayne "play the game" Palmer is now facing some hard decisions of his own. I'm really hoping he doesn't turn out evil or something, I really like the character.

Kim is an idiot. I mean, really really stupid. And the one problem I had with the show was how quick Michelle was to go to Chapelle with her concerns about Tony.

"This man has more lives than a cat."
- Ramon Salazar

Sean Cauley

Stunt Coordinator
I sure thought Nina's pardon went out the window when she tried to kill Jack and was foiled by the agents on the scene. I hope they drop a line or two to remind us how that turned out (nothing too expositiony, just a smidge) when she and Jack get face time next hour

And the President's plots bore me this season. Something better happen soon.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

A lot of us don't watch the previews, because they give too much away. Please spoiler tag in future. Lucky for you I read that paragraph backwards! ;)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member

That's what I was thinking too. She broke the original deal, I didn't think they'd actually let her get away with it. Plus I thought Jack would go after her if she was freed.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I wouldn't normally be trying to defend Kim, but don't be so sure about Tony. I think it's entirely possible he went back and covered his tracks with the codes and such after Michelle initially spoke to him.

James T

Screenwriter
But the proof wasn't the files and codes on the computer, the proof was the time it was uploaded to the computer and it checked out.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

True, but that could probably have been manipulated as well. Remember in S1 when Nina burned that keycard with a date when she was known to be out of town?

I'm just saying, don't be fooled

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor

I missed the episode last night. Can anyone give more detials about what this means? Spoiler or not, I'd just be interested in hearing what happened there.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Because Jack fell in love with Clauw-dia (who reminds me of the female gremlin in "Gremlins").

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks