What's new

20th Century Fox Mel Brooks Films (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Sorry to break this to you Jared, but I believe Peter Staddon has left the building. He hasn't posted ANYTHING for MONTHS.
Oh, and FYI, questions like this should be in Studio Feedback for future reference.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Sorry to break this to you Jared, but I believe Peter Staddon has left the building. He hasn't posted ANYTHING for MONTHS.
He posted something in the "King of Comedy" thread about three hours before you made this post. ;)

Jared M

Stunt Coordinator
i noticed he posted in the hot shots thread, that's why i asked. otherwise i wouldn't have. i felt it was worth a shot, maybe get some good news.

Peter Staddon

Stunt Coordinator
All the Mel Brooks films that we have not yet released are being worked on now and should be coming out sometime early next year.

Thanksa for your interest,

Peter Staddon

R. Kay

Second Unit
""I sure hope you guys own the rights to High Anxiety.""

XIETY, YOU WIN ...

I love Mel Brooks!

Stefan A

Second Unit
Well, I guess here is my chance to say that I look forward to seeing The Producers and To Be or Not To Be on DVD.

Heinz W

Second Unit
Yes! Yes! High Anxiety is great. Don't take too long with these Fox, or you don't get a fruit cup! ;)

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
I think Fox used to have the rights to Twelve Chairs... wonder how Image got ahold of that one.

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
Has anyone heard anything? I read the post from Fox that the Mel Brooks movies will be available early next year (which would have been 2003) and they were in production. Hmmmm, nothing yet 3 years later

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
I thought they were supposed to be released in time for the release of THE PRODUCERS? I'm waiting for them also.

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
It is close to a formal announcement, almost all of Mel Brooks films remastered in a set, including Warner's Blazing Saddles. Digital Bits has it posted. I sure hope they sell them separately because I have most of them available already. My 2 main titles I eagerly await are High Anxiety and Silent Movie. Actually, Silent Movie has one great stereo track. They have shown the new transfer on HDnet, and it's great, but the sound was awesome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks