What's new

2011 TRACK THE TV EPISODES YOU WATCH (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
December 4 Movie: The Santa Clause Anne Oakley S3 Santa Claus Wears A Gun (Homemade DVD) December 5 Movie: An All Dogs Christmas Carol Storm Chaser S1 Road Hazards December 6 No DVDs (Spent day at Busch Gardens) December 7 Movie A Christmas Carol (Walt Disney Version) Dragnet 1968 The Christmas Story (Tribute to Harry Morgan) December 8 Serial Federal Operator 99 Chapters 1-6 Movie A Golden Christmas Highway Patrol S1 Christmas Story (Homemade DVD) There will be no DVDs on December 9 and 10. I will be Spending the Day at Sea World on December 9, and attending a Church Concert on December 10. Look for my new Avatar on New Year's Eve! :D

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 6 No dvds. Christmas party Dec 7 Haven seas 2- "Audrey Parker's Day Off" (homemade dvd) Designing Women seas 2- "Return of Ray Don" and "High Rollers" Petticoat Junction seas 4- "How Bugged Was My Valley" and "Twenty-five Years Too Late" (homemade dvd) Christmas Shows: "Dr Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and "The Leprechauns' Christmas Gold" Dec 8 Movie: "Once Upon a Christmas" with John Dye and Kathy Ireland My Favorite Martian seas 1- "A Nose for News" and "Uncle Martin's Wisdom Tooth" Mama's Family seas 3- "Where There's a Will" and "National Mama" (homemade dvd) Dec 9 Being Human US seas 1- "It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong" (homemade dvd) Earth Final Conflict seas 1- "Law and Order" New episode of Chuck

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 10 Movie: "Disney's A Christmas Carol" with Jim Carrey 7th Heaven seas 1- "Now You See Me" Hunter seas 1- "Fireman" Castle seas 3- "Anatomy of a Murder" (homemade dvd) Dec 11 Movie: "The Polar Express" Movie: "A Dennis the Menace Christmas" (no Jay North but a cute movie) The Closer seas 3- "The Round File" Jake and the Fatman seas 1- "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?" Renegade seas 1- "Moody River" True Blood seas 4- "If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?" (homemade dvd) Dec 12 Police Woman seas 1- "The Gamble" (pilot) Frings seas 2- "Dream Logic" Medium seas 1- "The Other Side of the Tracks"

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
December 11 Movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Original TV Special) December 12 A Charlie Brown Christmas Movie: The Homecoming (Pilot for The Waltons) December 13 Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer Movie: I'll be home for Christmas Watch for my New Avatar on New Year's Eve! :D

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
[SIZE= 9px]Dec 1st[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Teen Wolf - S1 - Second Chance at First Line[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S7 - How Mac Got Fat[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 2nd[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Walking Dead - S1 - Guts[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S7 - Thunder Gun Express[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Castle - S4 - Demons[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 3rd[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The League - S3 - Thanksgiving[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 5th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Amazing Race - S19 - We Are Charlie Chaplin[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Walking Dead - S1 - Tell It to the Frogs[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The League - S3 - The Out of Towner[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 6th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]American Horror Story - S1 - Open House[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 7th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Sons of Anarchy - S4 - To Be, Part 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 8th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Walking Dead - S1 - Vatos[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 9th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Hell On Wheels - S1 - A New Birth of Freedom[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S7 - High School Reunion[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 10th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The League - S3 - The Light of Genesis[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 11th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Walking Dead - S1 - Wildfire[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Amazing Race - S19 - Go Out and Get It Done[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 12th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Walking Dead - S1 - TS-19[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 13th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Miami Vice - S4 - Contempt of Court[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 14th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - Pilot[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 15th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - Cat's in the Bag...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Body of Proof - S2 - Missing[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 16th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - ...and the Bag's in the River[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Community - S3 - Biology 101[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 17th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - Cancer Man[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Castle - S4 - Cops & Robbers[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S7 - The High School Reunion Part 2: The Gang's Revenge[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 18th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - Gray Matter[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Warehouse 13 - S3 - Insatiable[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 19th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - Crazy Handful of Nothin'[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Castle - S4 - Heartbreak Hotel[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Community - S3 - Geography of Global Conflict[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 20th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Breaking Bad - S1 - A-No-Rough-Stuff-Type-Deal[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Community - S3 - Competitive Ecology[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Do You Know What It Means?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 21st[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Community - S3 - Remedial Chaos Theory[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Hell On Wheels - S1 - Jamais je ne t'oublierai[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Last Man Standing - S1 - Good Cop, Bad Cop[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Meet Da Boys on the Battlefront[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 22nd[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Hell On Wheels - S1 - Bread and Circuses[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Community - S3 - Horror Fiction in Seven Spooky Steps[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]2 Broke Girls - S1 - And the 90's Horse Party[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Right Place, Wrong Time[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 23rd[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Hell On Wheels - S1 - Pride, Pomp, and Circumstance[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - At the Foot of Canal Street[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 24th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The League - S3 - The Guest Bong[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Shame, Shame, Shame[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 25th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Shallow Water, Oh Mama[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 26th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Smoke My Peace Pipe[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 27th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Hell On Wheels - S1 - Revelations[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Community - S3 - Advanced Gay[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - All On a Mardi Gras Day[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 28th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Big Love - S3 - Outer Darkness[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Last Man Standing - S1 - Home Security[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 29th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Amazing Race: China Rush - S2 - Episode 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Simpsons - S23 - Replaceable You[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - Wish Someone Would Care[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 30th[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The League - S3 - St. Pete[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The League - S3 - The Funeral[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Big Love - S3 - Sacrament[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]The Amazing Race: China Rush - S2 - Episode 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Dec 31st[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]Treme - S1 - I'll Fly Away[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9px]2 Broke Girls - S1 - And the Disappearing Bed[/SIZE]

# of episodes - 63

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
December 14 Frosty, The Snowman Movie: A Christmas Carol ("George C. Scott" Version) December 15 The Little Drummer Boy Movie: A Christmas Story The Miracle on 34th Street (1959 TV Special) - Tribute to Sara Gordon (The Girl who played the part the late Natile Wood Played in the Origional MO34S) who passed away earlier this day. December 16 Petticoat Junction S1 Cannonball Christmas Movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation There will be no DVDs Tomorrow, I'll be attending a Christmas Party. :D

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 13 SyFy 2011 Xmas specials on homemade dvd Eureka_ "Do You See What I See?" Warehouse 13- "The Greatest Gift" Haven- "Silent Night" Dec 14 Movie: "The Munsters' Scary Little Christmas" "The Little Drummer Boy" Due South seas 1- "An Eye for an Eye" Dec 15 Movie: "A Christmas Carol" with George C Scott De Quinn Medicine Woman seas 1- "Happy Birthday" The A Team seas 3- "Cup A' Joe" Dec 16 No dvds tonight went to a Christmas party at a friends house Dec 17 Did some Christmas shopping and wrapped some presents. Then I watched: "the Year Without a Santa Claus" Little House on the Prairie seas 1-"Founder's Day" Burn Notice seas 4- "Guilty as Charged" Cold Case seas 1- "Maternal Instincts" (homemade dvd)

Montytc

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Montavon
So far in December West Wing Sn. 7 The Ticket The Mommy Problem Message Of the Week Mr. Frost Here Today The Al Smith Dinner The Debate Rockford Files Sn. 6 Paradise Cove Lions, Tigers, Monkeys & Dogs Quincy M.E. Go Fight City Hall - To the Death! Who's Who In Neverland Castle Sn. 1 Flowers For Your Grave Nanny McDead Hedge Fund Homeboys Perry Mason Sn. 1 Case Of The Restless Red Head Case Of The Sleepwalkers Niece Dennis The Menace Sn. 1 Dennis Goes To The Movies

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 18 "Rudolph's Shiny New Year" Sanctuary seas 3- "Normandy" (homemade dvd) Movie: "It's a Wonderful Life" (1946) Classic Hawaii Five-O seas 1- "Six Kilos" Mod Squad seas 1- "The Uptight Town" Jake 2.0- "Get Foley" (homemade dvd) Dec 19 Movie: "The Night They Saved Christmas" with Jaclyn Smith and Art Carney (1984) Buffy the Vampire Slayer seas 3- "Graduation Day" pt 1 Dec 20 No dvds tonight Dec 21 Castle seas 3- "3XK" (homemade dvd) Bones seas 2- "The Girl in Suite 2103" Fringe seas 2- "Earthling" Dec 22 Movie: "Twice Upon a Christmas" with John Dye and Kathy Ireland (2001) True Blood seas 4- "I'm Alive and On Fire" (homemade dvd)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
December 18 Movie: Home Alone December 19 Movie: Home Alone 2 Medic Red Christmas December 20 Movie: Home Alone 3 Movie: Home Alone 4 (I won't be watching this POS Again!) :td: December 21 Movie: A Christmas Carol (1951 Version) Fury S3 Wayfarer (Homemade DVD) Circus Boy The Good Samaritans (Homemade DVD) December 22 Movie: Miracle on 34th Street (1947 Version) Movie: Miracle on 34th Street (1974 Version - Homemade DVD) December 23 Lois and Clark S4 Twas the Night Before Mxymas Movie: It"s A Wonderful Life No DVDs Tonight or Tomorrow MERRY CHRISTMAS My Friends! :D

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 23 Took my girlfriend to lunch for her birthday then I watched "Frosty the Snowman" "Frosty Returns" "Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey" Movie: "A Christmas Story" (1983- Ralphie and the BB Gun) Dark Skies- "Dreamland" Charmed seas 2- "Awakened" Buffy the Vampire Slayer seas 3- "Graduation Day" pt 2 Dec 24 "Frosty's Winter Wonderland" "Twas the Night Before Christmas" "Pinocchio's Christmas" "The Stingiest Man in Town" "A Very Brady Christmas" (1988-homemade dvd) Family Affair seas 1- "The Mother Tongue" and "Everybody Needs Somebody" Designing Women seas 2- "The Incredibly Elite Bona Fide Blue-Blood Beaumont Driving School" and How Great Thou Art" Dec 25 No dvds. Spent the day at church and with family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Montytc

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Montavon
The West Wing Sn. 7 Undecideds The Wedding Running Mates Internal Displacement Duck & Cover The Cold Two Weeks Out Welcome To Wherever You Are Happy Days Sn 2 Guess Who's Coming To Christmas Father Knows Best Sn 1 The Christmas Story That Girl Sn 1 Christmas and the Hard Luck Kid X-Files Sn 1 Pilot

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 26 "A Christmas Carol" with Alastair Sims (1951) Moonlighting seas 2- "My Fair David" Dec 27 No dvds. Went to a restaurant with some friends Dec 28 Highlander seas 2- "The Vampire" The Munsters seas 1- "Far Out Munsters" and "Munsters on the Move" NCIS seas 2- "The Good Wives Club" Star Trek Voyager seas 2- "Initiations" (that Kazon kid sure sounded like Nog from DS9) Dec 29 Classic Star Trek seas 2- "The Doomsday Machine" That Girl seas 1- "Author, Author" and "The Mating Game" Haven seas 2- "The Tides That Bind" (homemade dvd) True Blood seas 4- "Me and the Devil" (homemade dvd)

Montytc

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Montavon
Dec. 28th & 29th The Mentalist Sn 1 Pilot Red Hair & Silver Tape Red Tide Ladies In Red

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I'm actually on a 70s kick right now. I finished watching Police Story and Medical Story and now I working my way through Longstreet, James at 15, Sara, What Really Happened to the Class of 65, Sons and Daughters and Joe Forrester.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Dec 30 Spent part of the evening with my girlfriend New Hawaii Five-O seas 1- "Palekaiko: Paradise" (homemade dvd) Warehouse 13 seas 3- "Don't Hate the Player" (homemade dvd) Dec 31 Hunter seas 1- "Sniper" Interviews with Stephen Cannell and Stephanie Kramer Eureka seas 4.5- "This One Time at Space Camp" (homemade dvd) Then I went out with my girlfriend to celebrate the New Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks