What's new

2009 Tv on DVD Predictions (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Really suprised Summerland hasn't seen a release yet especially with Ryan Kwanten currently starring in True Blood and Jesse McCartney's music career

Duane Alford

Second Unit

I could see Herman's Head being released, but I'm surprised it hasn't. At this point, I doubt it will. I vagely remember A Man Called Sloane. I'd love to see it again but I don't think it has any chance of ever being released.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
updated my list, as Murder She Wrote has been announced and added further seasons of The Sentinel, Promised Land (1996), Threat Matrix (2003), Night Man (1997) and Party Girl (1996) to my wish list for 2009

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I updated my original list as more 8 Simple Rules is coming and California Dreams is getting a release

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I like to see the following shows:

1.The Hogan Family (Valerie)
2. The Rookies (2nd season)
3. Speed Buggy
4. JabberJaw
5. Jeannie Cartoon
6. Matt Houston
7. The Ropers and Three's a Crowd
8. Empty Nest
9. Early Edition (2nd season)
10. Logan's Run
11. New Adventures of Gilligan Cartoon
12.Supefriends (1973)
13. White Shadow (3rd season)
14. Emergency +4
15. Carter Country
16. Beachcombers
17. King of Kensington (2nd season)
18. CHiPs (3rd Season)
19. One day at a time (2nd season)
20. Growing Pains (2nd season
21. Silver Spoons (2nd Season)
22. Wait till your father gets home
23. Simpson #12
24. Six Million Dollar Man
25. The Fall Guy
26. fantasy island

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I wanna see Paradise or Guns of Paradise with Lee Horsely in a Western Family show.

Rodrick

Second Unit
I'd like to see Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan
JabberJaw, More LoveBoat, More Fall Guy, More Chips. More SilverSpoons

Mr. Ed

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Edward Van Fossan
NEW SHOWS! NEW SHOWS! For 2009...Come purgatory or foul well water, I'd be as thrilled as the turkey who escaped the axe on Thanksgiving morning if only the studioes would continue OR FINISH shows that have already traveled to their halfway mark.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Things don't look awfully good, for the shows I'm interested. I know Tiny Toons set 2 will be out in April, but I'm really hoping there will be set 3 out in October/November.

I do think the Batman Filmation 69 animated series will eventually come out. Possibly the Ruby Spears 80's Superman.

The 70's Monster Squad was mentioned on tvshowsondvd.com--miscellaneloy on somebody's Press Release, so that's dubious.

I don't have any solid news to make any speculations about. Your guess is as good as mine.

I'd really like more obscure tv shows to come out, but I doubt it with the companies cutting back until economic news is better.

James Smith

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Forgot about Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea season 4, volume 1. I'm pretty sure they will finish up the series with a volume 2 later on.

James

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Also forgot "The Girl From Uncle." There was a rumour about that one awhile back.

James Smith

paste

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David

Amazon has the Monster Squad series up for order. They list it as coming out in May, but a friend contacted the company that is releasing it and apparently it is being pushed back the June.

The same company, Arts Alliance America, is also supposed to release The Red Hand Gang this year. The Red Hand Gang was another 70s Saturday morning series from the same people that made Monster Squad and the series was released in the UK last year.

Rodrick

Second Unit
HEY How about Step by Step, with Suzanne Somers and Patrick Duffy.

I wanna get season 2 of Drew Carey. Come on one season bring out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks