What's new

2008 CES (1 Viewer)

Andrew M

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Melomet
Is anyone out there attending CES in Las Vegas next month? I'll be there as press from Friday 1/4/08 thru Friday 1/11/08 and would like to hook up with any HTF folks who were at EMA in July.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I would like to know if anyone in the forum is going to CES in January? And if so will there be any pictures and information posted after CES?

Am unable to attend CES this year and since I am slowly upgrading my HT. I am very interested in the new gear coming out in the next two years.

RayJr

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
I will be there from sunday thru friday...if you would like to meetup..PM me and we can trade cell numbers.

Later
RayJr

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Does anyone have a link for the webcast for Panasonics keynote that happened today, (Monday 1/7/08). I would like to see the keynote from Panasonic if the video is available. Also if anyone has links for videos reguarding Denon, Pioneer, Marantz or Sony I would greatly apreciate it. :D

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Would love to hear about the following booths at CES this year if anyone would care to report on them. What was your impression of the layout and did they have a good demo that was properly set up? Pictures would be awsum as well. Feel free to send to my email address as I would greatly appreciate it. :emoji_thumbsup:

Dolby
DTS
Denon
Faroudja
Sony
Pioneer

Also if anyone knows of links for video files regaurding any of the above mentioned companies please feel free to share. ;)

Did McIntosh anounce any new upcoming gear with HDMI 1.3 or a possible Blu-ray player. I realize that this company does not jump on trends or any technology to soon. As they like to see if it will be around long enough before investing money into it. Wouldn't it be awsum to see a McIntosh Blu-ray player though, dam that would be cool. :D

Almost forgot, thanks for the pictures ray! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks