What's new

2004 Is A Great Year For TV Shows On DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

George See

Second Unit
Glad to see a party of five fan.. most of them were quite good. I loved it, but really didnt get to see much of the final season. I think we will see it eventually.
Me and my wife have seen every episode except the series finalle, we had to be out somewhere that night and my mother in law was gonna tape it for us, but she forgot. So that's the end of that. We're hoping one day to know how it all ended.

I don't know that we'll ever see it, when columbia-tristar did their whole voting thing for tv shows on dvd on their website it wasn't even an option to vote for.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
And I guess add Boy Meets World & a show called Popular to the list of stuff coming out next year. Boy Meets World sounds awesome I loved that show as a kid.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Any news on Scrubs?

crosses fingers
Please say good news!
Please say good news!
Please say good news!

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
This is so awesome i'm so excited DEAD LIKE ME IS COMING!!!!!

This really made my night I'm so happy right now. Now all i gotta do is wait for 2004.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I still would like

MTM seasons 2-7
WKRP in Cincinnati
The Drew Carey Show
Whose Line is it Anyway?
and now that we have Married with Children, my new number one is...

Alf

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Dave what's Voltron? I remember the name from that cool poll Rhino did in September. By the way do you think we'll ever get the results of those? But I'm never actually seen it.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Oh-my-God! Oh-my-God! Oh-my-God! Look for Voltron news at TVShowsOnDVD in about 10 minutes!!! :eek: This should sum it up, for long-time HTFers who know me:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! (dances around the room naked)

< Runs off to go post news >

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Voltron was a great show. They don't show it on CN anymore (used to be part of Toonami with Thundercats, etc.) I don't know if it's as great as Dave seems to think it is ;) , but definitely innovative. I liked the character Keith!

Who's distributing this, Dave? Rhino?

This gives me hope for He-Man and Thundercats.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The actual distribution deal has not been signed yet, so no names. But the DVDs are definately coming. And more...go read!

Rick P

Supporting Actor
BTW David... if you have a Costco nearby.. "The Complete Farside" is there for $79.95

Rick P

Supporting Actor
DOH! I was looking on tvshowsondvd.com and saw the 'non-site' news that mentioned it.. and I foolishly didn't read the byline close enough.. that should have been directed to Gord.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: thanks anyway...I'm sure he'll stop by and read it. He's in Canada, though, and has no Costco nearby.

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Let's not forget...

2004 will also see some releases that will help complete the full run of a number of great shows;

Babylon 5 Season 4

Babylon 5 Season 5

Babylon 5: The Movie Collection

Buffy Season 6

Buffy Season 7

Angel Season 3

Angel Season 4

Farscape Season 4

I'm also looking forward to;

Stargate Season 5(and hopefully seasons 6 and 7)

as well as all the new Doctor Who titles.

Howie

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget:

Mr. Show (Season 4)

SCTV

Kids In The Hall

South Park (Seasons 4-present)

Friends (Seasons 6-10)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks