What's new

2 weeks till GT3.... (1 Viewer)

mike caronia

Second Unit
anybody get it yet?
i'm dying to know if it will support the logitech steering wheel for my PC. i remember seeing the demo did support it.
any advance reviews out there?

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
Believe it or not..I have zero interest in GT3. I'm not into racers. But that's OK, because TMB kicks so much ass! I think the next game I'll buy is Silent Hill 2 in August.
Aaron

Andre F

Screenwriter
No reviews here but I can't wait. Between (GBA) Castlevania, Tony Hawk 2 and (PS2) NBA Street I'm not sure when I'll play but I still can't wait.
-Andre F
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

Frederick

Second Unit
I'm planning a sick-day for July 11th. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep when this puppy comes out. I played the first one to death, but I didn't get a chance to get into the second one. I let my brother-in-law keep it, and needless to say, haven't seen it since. No matter. Once I heard about GT3, I lost intrest in it. Man, can the dayz tick by any slower? The second week in July is going to be expensive; GT3 and the Die Hard trilogy on DVD ...
Freddy
------------------
" ... Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much ..."

Jacob Rohrer

Agent
I own the Japanese version, so my answer to your Logitech compatibility might not be 100% accurate.
Logitech brought out two PC versions of their force feedback wheel. The Japanese version of GT3 is not compatible with the first version, but it is with the second(something to do with the USB transfer rate).
However, most people who have spent a lot of time playing GT3 with the Logitech wheel, still prefer the Dual Shock controller.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Better watch the use of the acronym "GT3". Some folks in other threads are complaining about the use of acronyms in these threads. I for one use acronyms simply because I'm lazy :).
-Andre F
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
The problem with avoiding the GT3 shortcut is that it's kinda 'official'
wink.gif
Well, really it should be GT3A...
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks