What's new

2 Questions: .cal file for wm-60 or wm-61 *&* anyone use/hear of DAAS32? (1 Viewer)

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
1:
Anyone have a generic calibration file for your home built Panasonic WM-60 or WM-61a mic. Anything will work/be better than looking at the rolloff of one & the rise of my other :frowning: Just want to clean things up a bit. I'll have Kim G. do one once I build a really good looking, worthy mic... :D

2:
Has anyone used DAAS32 or heard anything about it? Look like they do a TON of stuff & a hell of a lot cheaper than a Clio :emoji_thumbsup: Would the new Speakeasy be a better consideration? I'm using LspCAD now & it's fine for 99.9% of the stuff I'm doing now but wanted to start looking at other, more advanced programs/software.

http://home.t-online.de/home/adm_eng...ng/menu_uk.htm

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Never heard of it but it's very interesting looking software. Couldn't locate any pricing?

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Thomas,
I was hoping you would chime in & have a little incite for me :) It was $199.99 for the basic DAAS but ADM stopped supporting the DAAS32 & L versions since the demand for hobby systems is too low. They just do the professional versions now, starting at $2400.00 :frowning: You can still get the DSLAPro system for $329.00 from Mark. Email me & I'll send you some more info on it.

BruceD,
YGMB & thanks sooo much!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks