2 Broke Girls - season 2 thread

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Sep 24, 2012.

1. bryan4999

bryan4999 Supporting Actor

Bryan Forbes
    I definitely agree with you on this point; in fact, I wrote a (snail mail) letter to the producers about that very issue. I thought he had great chemistry with the rest of the ensemble and added a touch of class to the show. Although he did deserve better than the treatment he received from Caroline at the resort.

2. bryan4999

bryan4999 Supporting Actor

Bryan Forbes
    She is hilarious in the Friends episode (S10 Ep3) where she makes a "perfect arse" of herself. LOL

3. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    I watched this for the first time in a while yesterday. . .I guess if the candy shop guy is gone it must've been a rerun? No particular reason I hadn't been watching; it's just one of those shows that i watch if I happen to stumble across it. But, wow. . .that crime scene scene (the one with blood all over the walls!) was in such bad taste, I turned it off. I can handle bad taste if it's funny (I am a Seth MacFarlane addict), but that was just gross. What were they thinking?

4. Wiseguy

Wiseguy Stunt Coordinator

I think Jennifer Coolidge drags the show down (or as far as this show can be dragged) with her self-centered character. I didn't think much of her character on Friends as well. When she makes an appearance the audience/laugh track sounds like Fonzie walked in. Probably added just to give Oleg something to do besides spout out dirty one-liners from behind the kitchen window, I wouldn't miss her if she disappeared.

5. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

I agree with you 100%. The laugh track thing is ridiculous, like they're trying to pump her up as the "Queen Bee Diva" of the show.

Very annoying and like you, wouldn't miss her at all if she disappeared.

Another vote for Caroline's boyfriend Andy, maybe the network will get a clue and bring him back.

6. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    Clam Bake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!