What's new

17" Samsung touchscreen LCD monitors (1 Viewer)

Tan Nguyen

Agent
I have a couple 17" Samsung LCD monitor, the touch screen is IntelliTouch by ELO, these monitor have 1024 x 768 resolution, picture is very vivid and sharp. They were removed from barely used kios systems and therefore have custom plastic bezel with no rear cover. The come with VGA cable and serial interface (for touch control), power connector is PC standard, it will plug in any PC power supply.

$175 each

These are great for wall-mount, I bought them for home automation project that I never got around to. Would make a great poker video or slot machine project using PC.

Driver is readily available at Elotouch.com

I'm in MA if you want to pick up to save shipping, other wise, ground shipping is around $20-25 each in the US.

Tan Nguyen

Agent
Sorry, both the 17" monitors were sold (pending) earlier today. I have a 15" Samsung LCD with Elo touch screen if you're interested, same price. I'll find the model # once I got home later tomorrow.

I also have a new (out of box, tested but never used) TFS 18-IND touchscreen LCD monitor, it's an industrial model with metal casing, the LCD I believe is Samsung or LG, the touchscreen is ELO Carroll Touch (not sure Infra Red or Surface Wave technology that requires very soft touches and it's advertised as 'Hash environment touch technology" and will work with gloved hands, stylus, pen or almost anything). $450 for this one.

Tan Nguyen

Agent
Both the 15" AND 18 have serial connections. I've tested the 15" with a USB to Serial convertor, no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks