15" monitors and vga splitter

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by jesse*, Jun 12, 2006.

1. jesse*

jesse* Auditioning

I have 2 in the box dell 15" monitors and a Trip Lite Vga splitter that is still in the box in plastic wrap. I bought the monitors when I purchased 2 new desktops and I though about putting them in my trailblazer with a car pc I made. Well, I sold the car pc and I've decided to just put a dvd player system in my trailblazer. Now I need to sale or trade these parts so that I can fund the dvd install project. The retail for the monitors is a little over 200 a piece and the retail on the splitter is around 30 bucks. I'm realistic so just make me an offer. As far as trades go I'm looking for monitors that can be mounted on the ceiling or on headrest brackets (with our without the brackets), A dvd player (I'm not interested in an in the dash unit), or something like a complete stand alone ceiling mount dvd player like the factory installs. Basically as far as trades go I would be interested in anything that involves automotive video systems. Pm me and if you would like pics or any info just let me know.