What's new

12 DVDs offered for your Dreamcast, Godfather Collection or Sopranos 2 Box (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Well, I started trading these titles because my cabinet was too full to hold my collection. Figured I could thin things out a little. However- I've done the opposite. I actually did a few trades for multiple discs, and ended up coming out ahead.
So I'm looking to get rid of all 12 of the titles I have left in one trade for the GODFATHER BOXED SET, SOPRANOS SEASON 2, or a SEGA DREAMCAST SYSTEM.
You get 12 DVDs, so even if you value them at $6- you are coming out ahead. Any decent trader could retrade the titles you don't want- and even if you do 2:1 you'll end up with 6 new dvds- which is more than you'll get for either boxed set from anoyone else!

1544.jpg
Fargo
New MGM reissue, better than old polygram version.
16x9 enhanced, 4:3, Trailer, in Keepcase.

10145.jpg
DICK
"He was tricky. They were better."
Anamorphic, also 4:3, 5.1, Director's Commentary (with director Andrew Fleming and
screenwriter Sheryl Longin), Deleted Scenes, Blooper Reel, Isolated Score (featuring nine #1 hits of the '70s), Trailer, more.

6801.jpg
Super Speedway
First release OAR version
Original OAR Full Frame Version, Killer DD, Making Of Documentary.
Note: This is the ORIGINAL Imax release, not the Mach II version. This contains the original, OAR full frame transfer. Great documentary on F1 racing for fans!

9586.jpg
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
"First, he fought for the Crown. Now he's fighting for the Family Jewels"
Vivid Anamorphic Transfer, DD 5.1 & 2.0, audio commentary (with Mike Myers, director Jay Roach and co-writer Michael McCullers), 2 teaser trailers and 2 theatrical trailers, 21 deleted scenes, "behind-the-scenes" featurette, music videos for Madonna's Beautiful Stranger, Lenny Kravitz's American Woman and Melanie G's Word Up, Easter Egg: Dr. Evil's "Hidden" special features (including Comedy Central's The Dr. Evil Story and Dr. Evil song selection).

airforceone.jpg
Air Force One
"The most important man, the surest airplane, the most dangerous Hijackers..."
Anamorphic, full frame (1.33:1), DD 5.1 & 2.0, audio commentary by Wolfgang Peterson, theatrical French (DD 2.0), Spanish (DD 2.0).

13583.jpg
Jurassic Park
Dolby Digital Version, has features not on DTS version!
Anamorphic, DD 5.1, The Making of Jurassic Park documentary, video of early pre-production meetings, Spielberg's location scouting video, Phil Tippett animatic for "Raptors in the Kitchen" scene, gallery of storyboards for 5 scenes, foley artists video, stills gallery, theatrical trailers, dino encyclopedia, much more.

8377.jpg
Caddyshack
20th Anniversary Special Edition
Anamorphic, documentary Caddyshack: The 19th Hole, cast and crew bios, theatrical trailer, English & French (DD 2.0 mono).

11840.jpg
Bringing out the dead
And you thought your job was hell?
Anamorphic, DD 5.1 & 2.0, cast and crew interviews, 2 theatrical trailers.

7788.jpg
What dreams may come
Special Edition
Anamorphic, DD 5.1 & 2.0, audio commentary with director Vincent Ward, 2 theatrical trailers, "making of" featurette, special effects featurette, alternate ending, more.

14681.jpg
U-571
Collector's Edition DTS
Anamorphic, DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1, Spotlight on Location, audio commentary by director Jonathan Mostow, 4 behind-the-scenes/historical featurettes, U.S. Naval Archives: Capturing the U-505, theatrical trailer.

16701.jpg
Manhunter
First Appearance of Hannibal
Anamorphic, DD 5.1 & 2.0, THX-certified, The Manhunter Look featurette, Inside Manhunter featurette, theatrical trailer, more.

11047.jpg
The Sixth Sense
Collectors edition
Anamorphic, 5.1, storyboard-to-film comparison, interviews with cast and crew, 3 deleted scenes plus an extended ending with introductions by writer/director M. Night Shyamalan, Easter Egg featuring a short film clip by 11-year-old Shyamalan entitled Nightmare on Old Gulf, more. [email protected]
-Vince
[Edited last by Vince Maskeeper on November 09, 2001 at 10:15 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks